First Turn Win?

ZaZaZangoose

the constatly defeated person
I've seen a lot of decks that are ment to win on the first turn, but they all seem to be made of cards that will be rotated out in the 2011-2012 season. Does anyone know any HS or Black and White decks or cards that could make a win in the first few turns? ThanXXXX!

ZaZaZangoose said:
I've seen a lot of decks that are ment to win on the first turn, but they all seem to be made of cards that will be rotated out in the 2011-2012 season. Does anyone know any HS or Black and White decks or cards that could make a win in the first few turns? ThanXXXX!
Zekrom deck pretty much is only one that can achieve first turn win. unless obviously opponent just has one cleffa and you got 30 hitting for 1 energy thingie on active.

Otherwise, there is not much else that allows you to donk. Nothing (like Pokedex, Uxie/SSU, or Crobat/Poketurn) is still legal to help set up a donk too, except maybe Victory Medal.

The best chance for a player to donk is a combination of Pokemon Circulator/Reversal, Pluspower, and Seeker; with Tyrogue for the attacker (or Zorua)

Sadly, those cards are all very common. (not literally, but you know what I mean.)

^You spelled "lucky" wrong.

But yeah, Tyrogue+Seeker can do the trick. That's about it... if they don't have Cleffa (or Tyrogue) active or have more than 2 Pokémon in play, there's not much you can do.

Why? I never understood the reason someone would want to finish a game so quickly. But that is just my opinion.

pokemomof2 said:
Why? I never understood the reason someone would want to finish a game so quickly. But that is just my opinion.
It's kinda lol to surprise donk when your start and T1. This evil little squirrel called pachirisu, heck it's fun to donk with that. :D

At worlds the donks will go way down because there will be few decks with more than one baby.

Ty W said:
At worlds the donks will go way down because there will be few decks with more than one baby.

Ty im not sure that they will go down. Of corse there are a lot less players at worlds so less matches...which means less donks. but as a percentage i think it will stay consistent. With zekrom being such a big deck i think it will see alot of play at worlds. Meaning the possibility of more donking.

Most top players didn't play many babies at nats, and I doubt that will change. Most of the general public that filled their deck with babies won't be playing in worlds, so baby play will definitely go down. Zekrom will also not see much at worlds because stage 1's will be widely played at worlds, and zekrom does not beat that. Sorry, but I couldn't disagree with you more.

Back