Flamigo ex, Tyme, Quagsire, and New Gym Promos Revealed for January!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The next set of Gym promos will be given out in Japan starting January 26th. Players who attend Gym tournaments will receive a 1-card promo pack containing one of seven promo cards.
The chase card will be Flamigo ex. In English, we should get it inside a future “ex Box” or within a set. It probably won’t release here for at least six months.

004281_10-143x200.png

004281_2-143x200.png

004281_3-143x200.png

004281_4-143x200.png

004281_5-143x200.png

004281_6-143x200.png

004281_7-143x200.png

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Another of the SV teachers reduced to a Gym Promo, SIGH. I really wanted to have them all as Full Arts ? If they make Hassel as Gym Promo I will boycott this card game

Another of the SV teachers reduced to a Gym Promo, SIGH. I really wanted to have them all as Full Arts ? If they make Hassel as Gym Promo I will boycott this card game
Hassel is Also an Elite Four member. He’ll get one for sure.
And didn’t Seguaro get a full art too?? I’m crossing my fingers for full arts of all the teachers too but I’m having trouble finding a pattern of any sorts.

Hassel is Also an Elite Four member. He’ll get one for sure.
And didn’t Seguaro get a full art too?? I’m crossing my fingers for full arts of all the teachers too but I’m having trouble finding a pattern of any sorts.
Yeah him being an E4 member helps, but then again Larry didn't get an SAR and he definitely deserved it :mad:
Saguaro got both an FA & SAR which I'm thankful for since he is my favorite of the teachers (besides Hassel lol), but there definitely seems to be no real pattern unfortunately :/

Back