Flapple Promo Giveaway at Gamestop, Gigantamax Flapple Event Likely Coming!

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
These reprints would be so much cooler if they would just copy and paste the gigantamax "x" symbol in the corner of the card art

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
Yeh you can get the promo if you can find $15 worth of product to actually buy.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Update: We’ve received a photo of the card — it has a special Gamestop stamp! This makes it the first Gamestop-stamped promo ever!

Hongo

Aspiring Trainer
Ah, yes, Flapple: The scalpers card of choice.

“Is this like the Charizard?”

du373jnozym51.jpg

zzzeraora

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder when they'll ever put effort into promos like these. I bet if they matched the card border to the color of the logo of the store they're promoting they'd actually sell and be valuable

Hongo

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder when they'll ever put effort into promos like these. I bet if they matched the card border to the color of the logo of the store they're promoting they'd actually sell and be valuable
Would help if they were actually like the old black star promos and not just regular set cards with a stamp.

They could even use an alternate art and use the same set card and have the art be the promo aspect of the card, but they don’t.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Yeh you can get the promo if you can find $15 worth of product to actually buy.
So hopefully you can just be like"Nothing to buy, can I just have card then?" Otherwise yeah, that's gonna be an issue.

Raigetsu

Lightning Trainer
"You can get the promo with a purchase of $15 in Pokemon TCG merchandise."

So no one can get the promo

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Imagine they reprinted all the Team Galactic Pokémon SP, but changed the Galactic logo to the G in GameStop, making them Team GameStop Pokémon.
THAT I would like to see!
Also, when will they remember that exclusive cracked ice Holos are cooler than exclusive non-Holos?