which is more annoying and broken???

• flareados

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • dustox ex decks

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
which do u think is more annoying and broken?

personally i think flareados is the one, they can juz turn the game over towards victory if they are lucky enough,

BTW their energy requirements are very low

flareon ex have 110 HP ! ray * cant OHKO it

it's a stage 1 deck, meaning that u can put mary request and outspeed other decks

lots of decks needs supporting poke, flareados will juz drag off them and kill them fast, if not , flareados still have BF, and probally CB in the future

They're both realy broken, I'd say that if your opponent has any special condition defence ( holon energy GL, etc.) it pretty much shuts down flaridos. On the other hand, pretty much any deck with a few decent non-ex fire types could slaughter Dustox. Normaly, Flaridos is more anoying though.

Neither...but compared to those too, I would have to go with flippy...dustox is just terrible (shame that it has such a sick line too).

Dustox isnt a real deck(LOL) It auto-losses 80% of the time to decks that dont focus around ex's.

At worlds I T2'd the Flariados combo 3 times. 1 of them i won T2 with.

Well, I hate dustox ex deck more than flariados. Ex decks will have problems to face it cause of the safe guard. At least you can try your luck against Flariados.

Flariados has lost a fair bit of power now that a lot of the disrupt and shuffle draw cards have been rotated. That being said, it still remains a difficult deck to beat. So I'm voting for that.

Id have to say Flariados cause i have Dustox, and it loses alot. i dont have Flariados exactly, i use Swalot and Wobby LM, but it is still good. id have to say Flariados.

yea, it's hard to find such a great evo line in the entire tcg history ( i mean dustox)

Flariados has lost a fair bit of power now that a lot of the disrupt and shuffle draw cards have been rotated. That being said, it still remains a difficult deck to beat. So I'm voting for that.

i dont think thats correct, since a lot of ppls use admin to win against flariados. (flariados atk fast = get prize fast = draw lesser cards)

flariados will definitely be stronger without admin being played

I think Flariados big time. The only time that A safeguard deck is annoying or better is if you come up against a pure ex deck which does not happen to often. Also Flariados can attack the bench with spider trap so do not try to build something up slowly when you are up against flariados they will keep using spidertrap.

Back