Flip a coin, if tails...Um...oh. crap.

RE: Flip a coin, if tails...Um...oh. crud.

I'm confused. What format was this tourny in. Because unless it was NEO-on, none of those cards should've been banned.

I have the Minefield Gym card actually. Nobody in my area plays the game, so I really can't get in trouble for using it when playing against myself.....

Sneasel was banned? aw man. I never even got a chance to use that card (YOU try finding 2 darkness energies at that time! not to mention your deck could only have 4 in it back then.)

Ancient Mew has only one attack. I made the effort to decode it myself (WITHOUT using the key; when you confirm where they say, "Mew," "Weakness," and "Resistance," everything else falls into place).

I found out that they were legal for a short time, provided that you use opaque card sleeves. I don't think anybody actually used them though.

That Rocket's Minefield Gym...I want that card, just to mess with people. There's a similar logic error in one of the rulebooks, though I forget which: It explains that when you're facing a Baby Pokémon with the Baby Rule, you have to flip a coin, but it doesn't explain what you're supposed to do after that--just that you flip a coin.

I remember that set being so darn scarce over here I could never get that card...

I should try looking for it sometime. I'd love to shove that in my league deck.

Back