Florida Regional Championships Have Been Canceled

Event in Florida being canceled? When the governor is actively working to be as anti-public health as possible? Wow, who would have guessed?

Indoor mask mandates for vaccinated being slowly lifted here and there and no mask mandate allowed for anyone, vaccinated or not, is not the same thing. "Everyone" is a stretch.
Ok you are correct ... Rhode Island, Delaware and Hawaii have not yet announced removal of Mask Mandates.... so I guess Pokemon can have 3 events this year in the US.

Staff call has ended, staff has been selected and roles assigned, Tournament Center is well into advancing the logistics of the event, the forecast for it is good
I'm not disagreeing with what you say as I'm optimistic and dying to play in an irl event lol but what's your source on this? I only ask as every bit of their social media (fb page, twitter etc) is really quiet about Liverpool.

I'm not disagreeing with what you say as I'm optimistic and dying to play in an irl event lol but what's your source on this? I only ask as every bit of their social media (fb page, twitter etc) is really quiet about Liverpool.
Judges were able to apply on the official Pokémon forums during last month and we received an email on February 7th telling if we were selected or not for the event. There's nothing public on any website yet.

Judges were able to apply on the official Pokémon forums during last month and we received an email on February 7th telling if we were selected or not for the event. There's nothing public on any website yet.
Is this not just forward planning on the hope it goes ahead though? Being 5 weeks out with no ticket information and a website that still says "information coming soon" is not promising.

If it goes ahead, great, but it doesn't bode well currently is the impression.

Back