Flutter Mane, Iron Bundle from Supercharged Breaker

We still need ex cards of:
Flutter Mane
Brute Bonnet
Slither Wing
Iron Bundle
Iron Jugulis
Iron Moth

I hope that they actually make them. Because after this generation, the chances of that happening are extremely slim
I lost hope in full colllection when they skip many legendaries especially certan member of trios during the BW era, I though it was gonna be lengend exclusive then they make normal pokmeon. They could have made it then but they didn't n i doubt it would ever be

I lost hope in full colllection when they skip many legendaries especially certan member of trios during the BW era, I though it was gonna be lengend exclusive then they make normal pokmeon. They could have made it then but they didn't n i doubt it would ever be
Melmetal barely got any cards (with actually different text) during the SWSH era and now it has them in spades despite it not even being in SCVI, so we will probably get them as ruleboxes during Gen 10, or as soon as Regulation J. We also do not have a single Ultra Beast card since the Sun & Moon era, so those mons are also hurting a bit.

But they did keep printing VMAX Cards into Reg F, so we will probably see more Ancient and Future cards regardless until this expansion's Crown Zenith.

Back