• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Fluttershy's Trade Thread: Want- Terrakion EX and more! Have- Stuff!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: W: Mewtwo EX!!! H: Magnezone Prime and more!!!

CML for
x1 Reshiram EX

And is your Reshiram EX Promo or Regular and what does x1 Good condition Pokemon design Playmat** means because I have 1x Clear Black Mat, 2x Ho-oh and Lugia/HGSS Mat, and 1x The Play Pokemon Mat I got from States

@Flygon999
Sure, I'll PM you.
@justintam0731
My Reshiram EX is the regular one. Can you send me the pictures of each of those playmats? I'm interested in the Play Pokemon one, but I don't know what it looks like. That^ means that the Playmat has to do with Pokemon and it has to be in really good condition (scarcely played on).

VictiniMan said:
@Flygon999
Sure, I'll PM you.
@justintam0731
My Reshiram EX is the regular one. Can you send me the pictures of each of those playmats? I'm interested in the Play Pokemon one, but I don't know what it looks like. That^ means that the Playmat has to do with Pokemon and it has to be in really good condition (scarcely played on).

I will later because my dad is out and I'm not sure about the Play Pokemon Mat from States because it is worth $40.00

How about
Your:
x1 Mewtwo EX FA
My:
x2 Kingdra Prime
x4 Magnezone Prime
x2 Absol Prime
x1 Lanturn Prime
x1 Meganium Prime (pack)
x1 Ursaring Prime
x2 Feraligatr Prime (pack)
x1 Suicune Entei Legend (bottom half)
x1 Dialga Palkia Legend (bottom half)

justintam0731 said:
I will later because my dad is out and I'm not sure about the Play Pokemon Mat from States because it is worth $40.00

Can you please give me your E-Mail address because I am going to send the Play Pokemon Mat 2012 picture there

@justintam0731
I'm not really sure what to offer for it. Could you possibly make an offer?

Do you have more EXs including because it is $40.00 and those 3 are so far $19.07 from TnT
x1 Reshiram EX
x1 Kyurem EX
x1 Shaymin EX

Sorry, but those are the only ones that are for trade. Plus, I just found out that my awesome friend is making a really cool playmat. So, I guess I don't want to trade for it now. Sorry, but I like just found this out. Thanks anyway!

I'm from Canada, but I recall from a long time ago that you were interested in TCG Codes? I can trade in your favour to compensate for the extra shipping costs if you're interested.

I have: 60 codes, which I'd trade for about $20 of things...

Actualy, I am not really interersted in them now. I'm actually trying to get rid of mine.

RE: W: EXs!!! H: EXs and more!!!

If you would be willing to trade overseas, i have a reshiram fa ex.

Hhmmmm.... I only do overseas if the trade is worth my while, meaning for something like a Mewtwo EX. Reshiram EX is not very good, so it is not good enough for me to trade overseas. But thanks anyway!

I was wondering if you have any FA N's, I have lots of EX's and a Terrakion. I also live in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back