• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Fluttershy's Trade Thread: Want- Terrakion EX and more! Have- Stuff!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: W: EXs!!! H: Mewtwo EX FA and more!!!

Sorry guys. My Tornadus EX is now not for trade anymore. I realized how good it was and how bad so many people need. I also need it bad too because of a new deck idea that I have.
@HernyP
I'm interested in the Arceus sleeves. How many are there? They are brand new right? Are they the really durable sleeves?

62 sleeves. Sealed and brand new. Ive personally used one pack of sleeves for months on end and they work perfectly.

Raikou is like ~35 and the sleeves are like $20

Also if you're interested I have these sleeves unlisted:
http://pokeai.net/toz/dialga/DialgaCardsleeve.jpg

theyre my favorite sleeves ever and I try to get as many packs of em as possible each year at worlds. I have 65 sealed ones just laying around and probably wont be using them. lmk if you're interested.

That's what I would value those cards at. Have the sleeves ever broken on you? I need to know just in case. I'm very cautious. How much would you value Darkrai EX at? I value it somewhere around $65-$70.

I'm not going to over value Darkrai nearly that much. I was thinking $50 tops. The sleeves do break from time to time(you cant get sleeves that never break) but its very rarely if you don't shuffle aggressively.

CML for mewtwo ex FA and do u have smeargle?

Okay. I'm not exactly sure about the Darkrai EX though. I know it is overhyped, but on ebay and T&T, they are selling for like at least $60. $60 is the lowest I could go. Maybe $59... I guess I could go a little lower.

And Raikou is like $45-50, but I'm saying its 35, Id rather not use hype prices, Darkrai can't be more than $50 and Tornadus seems like it should be $25 ish. Did you want the other sleeves i posted?

Okay, I guess $50 is alright. The only sleeves I want are the Arceus sleeves.

Can you find anything else on my list to work the tornadus in? If you need any specifics just ask I probably have them.

Oh, earlier I said that I wasn't trading Tornadus anymore. I hadn't tested it, but I have recently and it works really well so I won't be trading it.

:( Thats the one card i needed the most. Do you have any regular Terrakion to even out the trade?

@cf11
I didn't really see much. Only the Mewtwo EX. Obviously, for us to trade, you would have to add something to that.
@HenryP
So, is it like $50 ish on my side and $55 ish on your side? I do have a regular Terrakion.

Would you do that? With the terrakion of course. I just have to get the Raikou at league tomorrow and we can confirm.

On your trade thread, I saw that you have a lot of DE trainers. Could you throw in a Darkness Claw/Patch or something else small?

Skipped :(? Also do you have any catchers?

@cf11
You were not skipped. Look ^ I do not have any Catchers for trade right now.
@HenryP
Okay, maybe one more small trainer, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back