• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Fluttershy's Trade Thread: Want- Terrakion EX and more! Have- Stuff!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: W: EXs!!! H: DEX Secret Rares and more!!!

Fluttershy said:
The only thing that I saw other than the Tornadus EX FAs was a Virizion FA, but I only want to upgrade my Virizion for that...

Wait, are you replying to me because if you were not replying to me, can you please read the post that I reply to you

I was typing to someone else before you posted, but you posted before I finished, so I EDITed it

Fluttershy said:
@Puff
The only thing that I saw other than the Tornadus EX FAs was a Virizion FA, but I only want to upgrade my Virizion for that...
@justintam0731
Shiny Archeops = $13
Raikou EX = $17
Tornadus EX = $31

Groudon EX = $14

Would you do this
MY:
Groudon EX=$14
Something worth $3

YOUR:
Raikou EX=$17

Hhhmmm.... I don't know. Groudon EX is not really a big want right now. (In fact, nothing is since I'm going to no more BRs, not going to Nats/Worlds) So I'm just looking for next year.

Fluttershy said:
Hhhmmm.... I don't know. Groudon EX is not really a big want right now. (In fact, nothing is since I'm going to no more BRs, not going to Nats/Worlds) So I'm just looking for next year.

Wait, what did you just said, I got confused

I said that Groudon is not a big want for me right now. I also said that I'm not looking for anything right now because I cannot go to Nats/Worls, so I am looking for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back