• wow this guy is crazy and luxray is a good card

Votes: 49 79.0%
  • i see his point but it is an alright card

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • i agree with him fuly that luxray lvx is awful

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
PikachewTofu said:
This is sad, we're spending our lives talking about weather a piece of shiny rare cardboard is overhyped!

It is even more sad you are constantly getting mad about a piece of shiny rare cardboard, judging by your title and sig.

Anyway Luxray X is a really good card only because the support it has. People are very indecisive about making decks with water Pokemon just because of it, it is that good.

supersonic711 said:
It is even more sad you are constantly getting mad about a piece of shiny rare cardboard, judging by your title and sig.

Anyway Luxray X is a really good card only because the support it has. People are very indecisive about making decks with water Pokemon just because of it, it is that good.

My title says nothing of Luxray. Uh, then why don't we build fighting deck, let's say with Machamp SF, and counter it! If we counter it, it wouldn't be that bad. Then just add a colorless Pokemon like Salamence or Garchomp (not C) to counter Garchomp C. If we made a counter, it wouldn't be so deadly. Not building a water deck because the Pokemon in it have a weakness (like most Pokemon, shocker, I know) is just stupid.

If you want to win in the meta, you try to find a deck that does not have weakness to the most commonly played cards in it. Thats why Water/Colourless decks are often avoided now

PikachewTofu said:
My title says nothing of Luxray. Uh, then why don't we build fighting deck, let's say with Machamp SF, and counter it! If we counter it, it wouldn't be that bad. Then just add a colorless Pokemon like Salamence or Garchomp (not C) to counter Garchomp C. If we made a counter, it wouldn't be so deadly. Not building a water deck because the Pokemon in it have a weakness (like most Pokemon, shocker, I know) is just stupid.

"Go Rogue, Be Smart"
Yeah that isn't undermining anyone who uses Luxray X at all, or any meta deck for that matter.

As Lou Cypher is saying, we are in a format where almost everything has a 2x weakness. That means Luxray can drag up any water Pokemon and do 120 damage to it by T2 (even more if you take crobats in account) all for one energy and an energy gain. I am all for running Rogues, I am testing some of my own out right now but there is no denying though, Luxray X is a fantastic verstile card that can be put in almost any deck and that is why people use it.

samhink1 said:
i just want to know why when i got to league everyone is always talking about how rare and valuable and good luxray is. There is only one thing i can find besides its terrible HP for a lvx its decent attacks and the one good thing it disrups you oppenent ONCE!!!!!! for real luxray for real. and when i look it up online to see how muck it cost 80 bucks. FOR REAL LUXRAY FOR REAL
if you have comments please post about anthing else you have to say about this awful lvx card good or bad

Il trade a lot of primes for it plus a azelf level x

What about Metagross (LA)?
Okay, he need to flip, but this is EVERY turn. And he does a fine amount of damage too.

1: Metagross is a stage 2 and won't work in SP decks
2: Metagross has a retreat cost of 3 so you would have to tech cards in to combat that encase it gets pulled out.
3: 3 Energy (ya I know you can use DCE but still) for 50 and then 100 = 1 kill. And by that time he would most likely be dead.

Back