• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

For Sale!!! Codes/Deckboxs/Japanese Sleeves/Playmats/Hats/Stars and more!!!

RE: Spardan19's New Selling Thread!!! H X's/Primes/Legends/Shinies/Stars/Ex's and more.

bump. added rising rivals box, stars, regigigas promo and more.

RE: Spardan19's Selling Thread! Have Rising Rivals Box, Uxie X, Primes, Legends,and more!

22$ for a MINT english entei raikou legend bottom and top and 2 MINT english blissey platinum RH if you can would be cool xD
I really want it to be mint.
If you want we can do 27$ and you add a donphan prime

RE: Spardan19's Selling Thread! Have Rising Rivals Box, Uxie X, Primes, Legends,and more!

i don't have RH blisseys just regular. if you want a donphan added it would be 32$ shipped. sorry.

Okay deal for the 22$, i'll start PMing you now!

BubbleTea- sorry i only accept US money.

RE: Spardan19's Selling Thread! Have Luxray X, Primes, Legends, and more!

Can you do 15$ for Glaceon X?

RE: Spardan19's Selling Thread! Have Luxray X, Primes, Legends, and more!

Javier8100- sorry 20$ is the lowest i will go. they go for 25+ on ebay.

RE: Spardan19's Selling Thread! Have Luxray X, Promocroak, X's, Legends, Primes and more!

I no longer see it listed, but do you still have any Uxie LV. X's available? If so, how much for one?

RE: Spardan19's Selling Thread! Have Luxray X, Promocroak, X's, Legends, Primes and more!

I have one, would $65 shipped be good?

hey i sent you a pm regarding your price

i didn't get a pm.

sorry i meant to say sending. check now

Javier8100- nope sorry didn't see much. just really looking for money atm.

okay ill get back to you

ok np...

bump.

How about $10 on the Regigigas Promo?

ESP- sorry lowest ill go is 15. most people want no more than 20.

bump. updated with sleeves/deck boxes.

RE: Spardan19's Selling Thread! Have Luxray X, Promocroak's, X's, Merchandise and More!!!

how much do you want for all of your PR sleeves?

Back