• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Frank-o-phone Trade Thread (updated with new wants and haves!!)

RE: Frank-o-phone Trade Thread

richkid50000 said:
CML for Ninetales MT

i really need items for my wants at the moment. but i will part with my ninetails however can you please make me a list of your cards from platinum and stormfront? i'll make the decision then.

Frank-o-phone said:
well is the mewtwo from majestic dawn?

My mewtwo is already in another trade, but I can ensure you another nintales.

Rikko145 said:
My mewtwo is already in another trade, but I can ensure you another nintales.

i really need the mewtwo but if it can't happen, i suppose i'll settle for 1 unown g, a warp point, a super scoop up, and your rare candy for my evire lv X

richkid50000 said:
What do you need that list would take me a while to make.

i really need a mewtwo from majestic dawn and a gengar from stormfront.

Frank-o-phone said:
I really need the mewtwo but if it can't happen, I suppose I'll settle for 1 unown g, a warp point, a super scoop up, and your rare candy for my evire lv X

richkid50000 said:
What do you need that list would take me a while to make.

I really need a mewtwo from majestic dawn and a gengar from stormfront.

No. I think I will go back to the mewtwo. Trade got canceled. So, ou trade is?...

Rikko145 said:
I really need a mewtwo from majestic dawn and a gengar from stormfront.

No. I think I will go back to the mewtwo. Trade got canceled. So, ou trade is?...
[/quote]

your mewtwo and rare candy for my evire lv x

richkid50000 said:
I have a stormfront Gengar. But it would take some stuff to get.

perfectly understandable, in that case, how about my ninetails, cyrus conspiracy and an energy gain for your gengar from stormfront?

Frank-o-phone said:

richkid50000 said:

perfectly understandable, in that case, how about my ninetails, cyrus conspiracy and an energy gain for your gengar from stormfront?
[/quote]

could it be a super scoop-up instead of rare candy?

Rikko145 said:

richkid50000 said:

[/quote]

a super scoop isn't worth as much as the rare candy, the mewtwo and the rare candy are both worth the electivire lv x together making it a fair deal.

Frank-o-phone said:

[/quote]

a super scoop isn't worth as much as the rare candy, the mewtwo and the rare candy are both worth the electivire lv x together making it a fair deal.
[/quote]

Well, I have exactly four, which is the EXACT number I need for my deck, so please replace it.

richkid50000 said:
How many Cyrus's Conspiracy do you have?

i have 2 cyrus

Rikko145 said:

[/quote]

Well, I have exactly four, which is the EXACT number I need for my deck, so please replace it.
[/quote]

agreed, so do we have a deal?

At one point i was offered a 3-3 Gyarados line for the gengar. If you can match the value of that let me know.

Frank-o-phone said:
I have 2 cyrus

Rikko145 said:

[/quote]

[/quote]

so, the deal is:
My:
Mewtwo MD

Your:
Electrivire x

richkid50000 said:
At one point I was offered a 3-3 Gyarados line for the gengar. If you can match the value of that let me know.
alright, this is what i can offer, the ninetails, 2 cyrus, 2 poke turns(one is reverse holo), 1 energy gain, and 1 sp radar.

personally i think this is worth more than gengar but i really do need it for my deck and in worth, what i offer is more than the line of gyarados.

Rikko145 said:

[/quote]

[/quote]

so, the deal is:
My:
Mewtwo MD

Your:
Electrivire x
[/quote]

oh if there's no rare candy in the deal, then the warp point you have+ mewtwo+ a poke turn.

how's that?

Frank-o-phone said:
alright, this is what I can offer, the ninetails, 2 cyrus, 2 poke turns(one is reverse holo), 1 energy gain, and 1 sp radar.

personally I think this is worth more than gengar but I really do need it for my deck and in worth, what I offer is more than the line of gyarados.

Rikko145 said:

[/quote]

so, the deal is:
My:
Mewtwo MD

Your:
Electrivire x
[/quote]

oh if there's no rare candy in the deal, then the warp point you have+ mewtwo+ a poke turn.

how's that?
[/quote]

well, I think somebody else is interested in warp point, so how about just the poke turn and mewtwo?

Rikko145 said:

[/quote]

so, the deal is:
My:
Mewtwo MD

Your:
Electrivire x
[/quote]

how's that?
[/quote]

well, I think somebody else is interested in warp point, so how about just the poke turn and mewtwo?
[/quote]

okay, you've had a lot of patience, so i agree, my evire lv x for your mewtwo md and poke turn.

would you minding sending first?

Frank-o-phone said:

so, the deal is:
My:
Mewtwo MD

Your:
Electrivire x
[/quote]

how's that?
[/quote]

[/quote]

okay, you've had a lot of patience, so I agree, my evire lv x for your mewtwo md and poke turn.

[/quote]

how many positive and negative refs do you have?

Rikko145 said:
so, the deal is:
My:
Mewtwo MD

Your:
Electrivire x

how's that?
[/quote]

[/quote]

okay, you've had a lot of patience, so I agree, my evire lv x for your mewtwo md and poke turn.

[/quote]

how many positive and negative refs do you have?
[/quote]

i have +2, 0 negatives

Back