Wi-Fi Trades freakysmileys MY player thread shiny weaville

i have most tms so probably and i dont know the nature as my diamond is at a friends d oyou know the names of the tms if so i can tell you for sure if 26 is eq i know ihave it

hello. i read all of the pages in this thread, and i see that i think 3 other people have asked you for the shiny ninetails. well, i want to ask too. i would love to have it!(as long as it in legit) ninetails is one of my favorite pokemon. if you still have it, then could you look at my thread and see if there is anything there you would want for it?

if you don't have it anymore or are not interested in trading it, then these are the other pokemon i am interested in; as long as they are all legit:

shiny absol
shiny manectirc
shiny flygon
shiny weaville
magnezone

do you still have any of those? I also have a Tangela(although i think you said you don't need it anymore) and i have a legit Latias from the 10 anniversary tour. the OT says: 10 ANIV. and i did go to the event to get it.

let me know if you are interested in trading by PMing me or of course replying here on this thread. thank you! (also, sorry the post is so long)

yes miles i have them but there pretty rare so offer good and i no longer have ninetails but have al those legitely vulpix and will gladly trade them

freakysmiley said:
yes miles i have them but there pretty rare so offer good and i no longer have ninetails but have al those legitely vulpix and will gladly trade them

sorry it took me a bit to get back to you. great! i would love all of these if you still have them:

shiny absol
shiny manectirc
shiny flygon
shiny weaville
magnezone

what would you like for them? look at my player's thread and remember that i also have the latias from the 10th anniversary. i also list a dragonite from the same event. let me know by pm or post here. thank you!

Back