Free Teal Mask Ogerpon ex with Code “TealDanceNAIC24”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
To celebrate this weekend’s North America International Championships, players can receive a free Special Illustration Rare of Teal Mask Ogerpon ex in PTCG Live by redeeming the code “TealDanceNAIC24”.
Only one copy can be redeemed per account. The code will work until June 17th.
The code was just provided at the beginning of the tournament’s TCG livestream.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I saw on twitter that people are unable to redeem this code, just confirmed myself that the code is not working at this very moment.

EDIT: The code works now!

Last edited:
How many times does this card appear on the Battle Pass? Is this a fifth copy of the card for people who finished the Battle Pass?

How many times does this card appear on the Battle Pass? Is this a fifth copy of the card for people who finished the Battle Pass?
It appears twice alongside the regular art version, which also appears twice. All are awarded on the basic path.

It counts as your third full art one if those are your only two. The game keeps track of what artwork you own, so if you don't already have four full art ones, you will receive the card and not credits.

It appears twice alongside the regular art version, which also appears twice. All are awarded on the basic path.

It counts as your third full art one if those are your only two. The game keeps track of what artwork you own, so if you don't already have four full art ones, you will receive the card and not credits.
Thanks for answering my question! It stinks that this won't finish a play set, though.

Back