[FRESH] Designz [CLOSED] for the meantime

Do you like my shop?

• Yes!

Votes: 71 93.4%
  • No..

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters
RE: [FRESH] Designz Banners/Avatars Now with PRE-Made Banners!

They don't work? Hmm.... well I'll just upload them on to Photobucket.

Oh... now I see what you mean. Did you try refreshing the page?

Alright guys,today is my day off from art(Mainly because I'm spending way to much time on it.) Oh and BONUS!! Tommorow I will have this new editing software(I'm using it mainly for it's texts,do you see RiseDarkraiRise's Avatar and banner I made that with the software that I'm downloading.)Microsoft 7.0+GIMP+Picnik=Killer Art Work!!!!!

Ok they work now. Besides the one after Tracy, and the last one.

To The Employees: I'm assigning everyone a job to do on the banner.

Sparks: Background
LV: Sprite
G2F: Animate
Amaterasu and Phoenix: Divide and Crop the pictures. Decide who will do what.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5 (Just crop out Tracy)
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8

*When your finishing cropping the pictures, send them to me, one by one. Sparks send me the background. LV send me the sprite. I'll put the text on and animate them all together.

Pocket monster Image board is adding new images, I guess. The one after Tracey is May and the last one is a white Brock (if you want to color it :) ; if they don't work again, trying closing and then re opening it or refreshing. If not, then I'll upload them on to Photobucket. ;))

George2FRESH said:

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8

*When your finishing cropping the pictures, send them to me, one by one. Sparks send me the background. LV send me the sprite. I'll put the text on and animate them all together.

Your going to force me to do this today huh? Well,I'll do the first four and turn them into you by 7:00 my time.

Phoenix said:
George2FRESH said:

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8

Your going to force me to do this today huh? Well,I'll do the first four and turn them into you by 7:00 my time.

No I'm just listing it and getting it organized. Today is your day off remember? Just do it when you can, but don't completely lag. Thanks

~G2F

Oh, you guys are so cool. Doing work on your day off? LOL. No but seriously, it means a lot for me. Thanks. ;)

I really love the first one, and yep thats the font i wanted Lols, but just wondering if its no problem could you use this shaymin, i dont mind if the arts are 2 diffrent kinds, my current banner is like that and its cool. They both look awesome but i really like the 1st one :)
if not its ok.

shayminsky2.gif

Username:WR
What you want:Banner
Background (Links Optional):flames
Pictures (Link Preferred):Just random Pokemon cards.Just 3 EX's,1 Lv. X,5 Holos,and the rest that can fit commons/uncommons(a few trainers)
Text (Font/What to say):Welcome to:Water Rayquaza's trading thread.
Colors Scheme (Patterns, blends, etc):Well I want the theme to be underwater(hence my name)
Employee Request:G2F mah homie
Comments/Suggestions/Details on what you want:ect.ect.ect.lol Just take your time,I know how many requests you have.
Rating (After it's finished):1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

G2F, you sure have a lot of fans. :p LOL.

Hes a really good banner maker.So yeah.There goes your free time,G2F!!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p

Shaymin of the Heart: Like thiiiiiiisss??

ShayminBanner3.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll300/George2FRESHH/Banners/ShayminBanner3.png[/IMG]

Poke_Gal: yea I guess I do. I didn't think I was that good lol. I didn't even think my shop would do well when I first began. But got so many hits in just a few days.

Water Rayquaza: Back again? lol. Just letting you know bro, I'm down to do your banner, but we're so stacked up right now it might take some time.

BTW: You want a flame background but want the theme to be underwater? lol and did you happen to get this idea from my trade thread? =P

Thanks i LOVE IT!!!
im a critic lols you get a 10/10;)

George2FRESH said:
Shaymin of the Heart: Like thiiiiiiisss??

ShayminBanner3.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll300/George2FRESHH/Banners/ShayminBanner3.png[/IMG]

Poke_Gal: yea I guess I do. I didn't think I was that good lol. I didn't even think my shop would do well when I first began. But got so many hits in just a few days.

Water Rayquaza: Back again? lol. Just letting you know bro, I'm down to do your banner, but we're so stacked up right now it might take some time.

BTW: You want a flame background but want the theme to be underwater? lol and did you happen to get this idea from my trade thread? =P
Oh crud did I say that?XP
Just an underwater theme.And yeah,I got the idea of a banner with cards on it from your trading thread.I've been thinking about one for a while,actually...:)
So that's why I said to take your time,I know you have lots of requests.So just take your time!

alright cool.

I'm gonna take a break. I never knew art could be so stressing lol.

I'll have most of the work, if not all, done by the end of the day. Including your WR.

OK,that's cool!:)

I might be getting Photoshop 7.0,so I might be making a banner for you...:p

Just a take your time!!!!!

Username: Wolf
What you want: Banner
Background (Links Optional): Sort of Dark, but not too dark (I want to be able to see the picture clearly), purpleish, grayish in some parts
Pictures (Link Preferred): Dusknoir Lv.X and Bronzong
Text (Font/What to say): Wolf (Idk what font, just a font and color that seem to match the banner, looks nice, and you can see, not too dark)
Colors Scheme (Patterns, blends, etc): I'd like it so Dusknoir Lv.X looks like it's popping out of the banner, I've seen stuff like this before, Idk what it's called though. Basically, make the banner a little bigger, so parts of him go outside of the border (top and bottom). Please do it if you can. I also want the banner to look gloomy and dreary, dark (but not really dark, I still want to be able to clearly see the banner), and that's it.
Employee Request: G2F
Comments/Suggestions/Details on what you want: Don't rush and take your time, I want the banner to turn out nice. Thanks for all your hard work and effort!
Rating (After it's finished): 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

Sorry if this will be too much trouble.

Back