[FRESH] Designz [CLOSED] for the meantime

Do you like my shop?

• Yes!

Votes: 71 93.4%
  • No..

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters
RE: [FRESH] Designz Pick Up Your Work!

listen G2F im sorry i wasnt rushing you or nothing its just that ive been sitting at the computer for hours

Darkrai said:
I did!!! OMG!!!!!!

You did, actauly. In this shop though, they use the form questions when ordering.

Example (AND ONLY AN EXAMPLE!)

[Username] Poke_Gal
[What you want] (Banner, Avatar, Userbar, etc.) Banner
[Background] (Links Optional) Just random
[Pictures] (Links Preferred, no codes)
- A Piplup
-(Provide link here)
-
[Text] (Font/What to say) Bubble Power!
[Colors Scheme] (Patterns, blends, etc) Bubbles
[Employee Request]
[Comments/Suggestions/Details]
[Rating (After it's finished)]

THE PREVIOUS WAS JUST AN EXAMPLE FOR Darkrai'sNightmare.

It is to make sure you read the rules, I guess.

Also, G2F, the banner will be my final one. You can relax after that, but don't worry, we will not be saying"where's my banner?"it's against the rules to do that. No offense to the requesters.

G2F, it's Espeon*. It is green and is popping out from the left side...I do not have an image, unfortunately, but if you can do something with the Neo Disc. one that would be great!! Rectangle, same but with my name on it, yada yada yada!

[Username] Shaymin of the skies
[Background] (Links Optional)Flowery fields with a faint sky picture to it on the right, and anything dark looking on the left.
- The Land Shaymin, and Sky Shaymin from the dice bag on the right. you can find them on Ebay.
- The Giratina Origin forme that's not holo from Galactic's Conquest, on the pokebeach front page.
-
[Text] (Font/What to say) Shaymin of the skies
[Colors Scheme] (Patterns, blends, etc)I don't care as long as everything isn't blended together. :p
[Employee Request] Can I have it done by G2F please
[Comments/Suggestions/Details] I don't really care how long it takes as long as it's done, which I know it will be. :)

Dark-Sasuke said:
listen G2F im sorry I wasnt rushing you or nothing its just that ive been sitting at the computer for hours

Its cool. But just because you've been sitting at a computer for hours doesn't mean I'll do your work over others. I'll get it done, don't worry, just don't rush it. If you rush it, it won't look nice.

Darkrai said:
I did!!! OMG!!!!!!

There's a form, on the first page. Likes are you just opened up the thread and put what you want. But since I'm a nice guy, I went and get it for you.

[Username]
[What you want] (Banner, Avatar, Userbar, etc.)
[Background] (Links Optional)
- (Provide link to the picture you want)
**Of course, you don't need 3 pictures. 1 is fine. Or however many you want.
[Text] (Font/What to say)
[Colors Scheme] (Patterns/blends, etc)
[Employee Request]
[Comments/Suggestions/Details]

^^So you see that. You highlight it, hit ctrl+C, go to the "Quick Reply" box at the bottom, hit Ctrl+P, fill it out, and then I can add you to the wait list. Not so hard is it?

Unknown said:
Also, G2F, the banner will be my final one. You can relax after that, but don't worry, we will not be saying"where's my banner?"it's against the rules to do that. No offense to the requesters.

This is [FRESH] Designz. If you haven't noticed, there's no such thing as this "resting" thing you talk about. lol. I just want EVERY request to be done so I'm not lost anymore.

I might actually open a new shop, so I don't get lost and confused w/ all the replies.

Dudeman1993 said:
G2F, it's Espeon*. It is green and is popping out from the left side...I do not have an image, unfortunately, but if you can do something with the Neo Disc. one that would be great!! Rectangle, same but with my name on it, yada yada yada!

Yea yea w/e, shut up. Hahaha jk bro. Yea I got you. I was looking forever on Google for Espeon Pop 4 or 5 and I was lost lol. But yea, I got you. If it's not done tonight, it'll be done tomorrow. Cool? Thanks man

Shaymin of the skies said:
[Username] Shaymin of the skies
[Background] (Links Optional)Flowery fields with a faint sky picture to it on the right, and anything dark looking on the left.
- The Land Shaymin, and Sky Shaymin from the dice bag on the right. you can find them on Ebay.
- The Giratina Origin forme that's not holo from Galactic's Conquest, on the pokebeach front page.
-
[Text] (Font/What to say) Shaymin of the skies
[Colors Scheme] (Patterns, blends, etc)I don't care as long as everything isn't blended together. :p
[Employee Request] Can I have it done by G2F please
[Comments/Suggestions/Details] I don't really care how long it takes as long as it's done, which I know it will be. :)

No you can't have it done by me. Why? Because theres too many customers with the name "Shaymin" in their username, all wanting banners having to do with Shaymin or Shaymin Sky Form. And now, I hate Shaymin and it's Sky Form with a passion.

Just joking. Sure I can do it, just give me some time ok?

EDIT:

Yakkov: How's this?
Click Here
Code:
[IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll300/George2FRESHH/Banners/Yakkov4.png[/IMG]

Dudeman1993: How do you like it now..
Dudeman1993.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll300/George2FRESHH/Banners/Dudeman1993.png[/IMG]

Dark Sasuki: I really shouldn't have done yours before others, but the idea for your banner came into my head, and I wanted to do it before I lost it. So here you go. I'm too lazy/tired to animate, so I'll do your avatar later tomorrow. Enjoy
DarkSasuki.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll300/George2FRESHH/Banners/DarkSasuki.png[/IMG]

Shaymin707, Shaymin of the Heart, and Valk:
I need you guys to repost your requests please as I don't know where to find them. Thanks

[Username] fire lucario
[Background] (Links Optional) Any thing cool or cute
My team

screen 1 Gardevoir army(fading as going towards the back)
screen 2 Palkia army(fading as going towards the back)
screen 3 Blissey army(fading as going towards the back)
screen 4 Sceptile army(fading as going towards the back)
screen 5 Porygon2 army(fading as going towards the back)
screen 6 Flygon army(fading as going towards the back)
(picts from arkeis.com)

ANIMATED Banner

Umm, G2F, did you ever resize my avatar (to 100x100)? I asked you a while ago, and then forgot (sorry!!!) and I wanted to make sure you did it before I look through the million posts in this thread:D

RE: [FRESH] Designz NOW RE-OPENED!!

shaymin of the heart said:
Heya G2F, I would like another banner, hope its not to much, ill be patiant so just say when its done ok:D

[Username]
[What you want] : Banner
[Background] (Links Optional) Same as the banner I have right now, but Darker

-
buizel.gif

-
shayminsky.gif

-
[Text] (Font/What to say) Same as current banner
[Colors Scheme] (Patterns, blends, etc) Teal & White
[Employee Request] G2F
[Rating (After it's finished)] I already voted, cant do it again Lols

here ya go my awesome freind:)

[Request Form]

[Username] red blastois
[What you want] (Banner, Avatar, Userbar, etc.)banner
[Background] (Links Optional) red hawaii style (no pic sorry)

i don't know how to make links but i'll try
- blastois (a between light and dark red one, the same stand, and coming in from the left(in mirror thus)
-and then for the right, this on but then also between light and dark red and whitout the background, but with the water spouts,
-and then in the middle, with a dark red coulour, and without the background, this one
[Text] (Font/What to say) with white fading, in the under left corner and in a flaming type: red blastois
[Colors Scheme] (Patterns, blends, etc) look at: backgrounds
[Employee Request] if its, too hard, then make your own changes
[Comments/Suggestions/Details] you don't have to hurry

shaymin of the heart:
918request.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Lilsparks101/918request.png[/IMG]

do not forget to give credit to me and this shop

Darkrai'sNightmare, it's a banner. You should look at your form again, it doesn't have something like this:

[Username] Put name here

Shaymin of the skies:

918request2.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/Lilsparks101/918request2.png[/IMG]

do not forget to give me and this shop credit and also rate the shop kthxbai

Don't want to sound rude, but I will wait for a bit longer to see if G2F is going to make it to. (I requested him, but if he wants me to take this one I'm fine with that to. :) )

Darkrai said:
Darkrai'sNightmare
Banner
Spooky like background
Picture of Darkrai
It should say,The Master of Darkness
Black and red
It doesn't matter who makes it
I'd like it doon soon!

That isn't the form.

shaymin of the skies i guarantee you that he won't do it though. He's has a lot of other request that cant be done by other people in this shop. Your banner is one that can be done by any of us therefore i wont waste G2F's time by making him do it.

Uhh, ok thanks. i was on G2F waiting list...owell

hey lilsparks, can you do it like the current banner i have now
if not thats ok

Back