[FRESH] Designz [CLOSED] for the meantime

Do you like my shop?

• Yes!

Votes: 71 93.4%
  • No..

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters
RE: [FRESH] Designz NOW RE-OPENED!

I'm not doing any more requests for the time being.

I have to do:
Uchihas
Yakkov
Mudkip711

Only 3 people but Uchiha has like 6 orders I think? So I'll be busy all of today maybe. I'll let you guys know if things change. While I'm doing this, I'll need all other employees to take care of the rest of the orders. And when I get back, w/e is not done still, I'll do it.

As far as I know, I'm the only one who animates.... in this shop. So if you want something to be animated, you'll have to wait a whiiiiile before I can do it. As I'm backed up in requests.

Also, if Sparks is right saying you requested this in another shop, then I wouldn't bother doing this since you have someone else doing it.

Valk: I don't know. As I don't think anyone (including myself) can do that kind of animation..

i never requested that in another shop i dont know what he is talking i never asked for the apprentice in another shop just check my post this the first time saying anything about the apentice or mewtwo or lighting or a light saber so i dont know what he is talking about and i used the right request form and im cool with waiting for a while

ok, no one has been able to do it yet, Il just get a banner then.

[Username]Valk
[What you want] (Banner, Avatar, Userbar, etc.) banner
[Background] (Links Optional)storm clouds
[Pictures] (Links Preferred, no codes)t-tar, dragonite, alakazam
-
-
-
[Text] (Font/What to say) There's a storm coming... in bright colors besides red
[Colors Scheme] (Patterns, blends, etc) dark and stormy
[Employee Request]none
[Comments/Suggestions/Details]dont use card scans
[Rating (After it's finished)]hopefully, 10\10

G2F: I do animation. :F

Where did you get the idea I don't. :p I just don't animate in CS3 I do in GIMP...which I am REAL good with. But the rayquaza thing is...HARD to accomplish at master level. So I will give it a shot AFTER abaxter's order.

Which BTW I have 2 cut-outs done for it. Politoad, and Poliwag.

I never requested that in another shop I don't know what he is talking I never asked for the apprentice in another shop just check my post this the first time saying anything about the apprentice or mewtwo or lighting or a light saber so I don't know what he is talking about and I used the right request form and im cool with waiting for a while

Charizard88 I tought you were doing my userbar. G2F can you do it charizard does not. And I want I to fade into another. First the shayminlvr one (with the energy ball) then fade into the biggest shaymin fan in the world.

G2F is not doing any new request the userbar that you are requesting will be done by charizard88

wait, are you guys working on my banner.

George2FRESH said:
Bubba: Here's your trading thread banner. Hope you like!
BubbaBanner.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll300/George2FRESHH/Banners/BubbaBanner.png[/IMG]

Unknown: The banner was too big to fit here, so here's the link. I'll go ahead and PM LuckyLuigi it. And the Gyarados pic I got on goodle. I had one of my employees recolor it, then turned it into a banner.
Click Here
Code:
[img]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll300/George2FRESHH/Banners/MarioBanner.png[/img]

Yakkov: Yours is coming up tomorrow. I'm a little too tired to animate right now. lol
Whoa! That is WAY better than what I was thinking in my mind. I love the font! Thanks soo much!

Now, I need an avatar to match. Could you just like take the background and put my name in that font on top of it? That is all I need. Thanks!

.:sigh:.

Valk: Nobody can do your order as it's too hard even for any of us. Sorry. As for your banner, if no one has done it by the time I finish everything else, I'll do it.

Sparks, do you mind taking this one? If not, that's ok..

Shaymin: I'm sorry, I'm very busy atm. Charizard will do it after he has finished everything else. Please give him time.

Mudkip: Here's your banner:
Mudkip711.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll300/George2FRESHH/Banners/Mudkip711.png[/IMG]

As for your avatar, I still don't know why it's not working.

Yakkov: Heres your banner bro, hope you like it..
Yakkov.gif

Code:
[IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll300/George2FRESHH/Banners/Yakkov.gif[/IMG]

Uchiha: I'm getting started on yours now.

Also, did you want me to just make a banner, or did you want me to put any words on it like Pokebeach has "Search" "Member List", etc.?

Bubba: Yes I'll make you a matching avvy. Just give me some time. Cool?

RE: [FRESH] Designz NOW RE-OPENED!!

Guys you cant rush G2F, just give him some time, he will be done.
If you guys stop asking ,he will be done sooner, just be patient
PLEASE if you want G2F to finish

RE: [FRESH] Designz NOW RE-OPENED!!

shaymin of the heart said:
Guys you cant rush G2F, just give him some time, he will be done.
If you guys stop asking he will be done sooner, just be patient
PLEASE if you want G2F to finish

Exactly. Plus, it is late at night (at least for me :p), so it is harder to do stuff when you are tired.

Thank You for that support lol. It's not that I'm tired, its just how am I suppose to finish the work when I keep having people PM'ing me or leaving replies asking when it's going to be finished. I have other things to do, work for people, I have a job, practice for the up and coming Battle Roads, so althought I love making work for people, I don't hold it as my #1 Priority. If this keeps up, I might just close down the shop, which I don't want to do. All I ask is for patience and not to be rushed. Eh, Anyways:

[ATTENTION!]
If you filled out a form and requested a banner/avatar or w/e, but you don't have anything yet, please post. This will let me know which ones are finished and which are not. Thank you

~G2F

Me, I guess. I think you just need the images and that is it?

No actually. Have you read the other posts regarding your banner? If not I'll let yo know what's up..

The sprite is finished, and the background is finished. I will animate it and put text on.

However, the images you gave us, I asked Amaterasu and Phoenix to cut them out, so I can put those on the background, and animate them. But, they have yet to do that. I was going to do it, but I know you wanted everyone to participate. So, that's all I'm waiting on..

George2FRESH said:
No actually. Have you read the other posts regarding your banner? If not I'll let yo know what's up..

The sprite is finished, and the background is finished. I will animate it and put text on.

However, the images you gave us, I asked Amaterasu and Phoenix to cut them out, so I can put those on the background, and animate them. But, they have yet to do that. I was going to do it, but I know you wanted everyone to participate. So, that's all I'm waiting on..

Well, I really wanted everyone to help out because some got more work than others. I just wanted the staff to be equal.

When it is done, are you going to use it as an example to show what your shop can do (it isn't that feminine)?

I might consider that lol. Buut, idk where Amaterasu and Phoenix are. Phoenix already has other banners that he was suppose to do but has yet to do it.

Back