Frezgle's Pokémon + Other Art

RE: Frezgle's Pokemon + other art

That's such an adorable puppy! I love Jack Russell terriers.

Dat Seviper... <3

I frickin' love this. Frez - you evil genius. Keep it up. ;D

Nice puppy.

But seriously, amazing job. The overall design is just creepy (in a good way). Love it. How long did it take you to draw this?

Holy smokes. I love the bone exaggeration in the neck and the tail. Good stuff. Maybe the front claws are a little too stretched?

So much detail. I can't believe you drew all that with a pencil. With just a pencil.

Ice Arceus said:
Nice puppy.

But seriously, amazing job. The overall design is just creepy (in a good way). Love it. How long did it take you to draw this?
I think maybe about 40 minutes on-and-off?

Delta said:
Holy smokes. I love the bone exaggeration in the neck and the tail. Good stuff. Maybe the front claws are a little too stretched?
They're intentionally really spindly xU I exaggerated the anatomy of the whole creature to make him feel kind of melty, because I felt melty.

Luckyfire said:
So much detail. I can't believe you drew all that with a pencil. With just a pencil.

A black ball-point pen, actually. I like pen more than pencil because it feels smoother and doesn't smudge. As a left-handed person, the way I hold a pen/pencil has the side of my hand constantly touching the paper, which causes unavoidable smudging D:

Thank youuu ^o^
I decided to take that class doodle and extend the style/idea of it into a full-fledged digital work using one of my characters as the subject:
miracles_by_knazgle-d6lmr0v.png

These are amazing! Just beautiful. Such unique character designs and the pokemon have so much personality. :D

I don't think I'm ever going to finish this one, because I thought of like nine other cooler poses halfway through it, but...
gross.png

I like how Frezgrim's one eye with two pupils is just looking at her hand like, "Huh, guess I got too drunk last night. My only hand is throwing up oil, and my tail looks like it's bleeding oil." :p

...and then I keep thinking of her little, thin neck and how it's just hanging there like a springy coil.

That's about an accurate description of how these past few weeks have felt. I just want to draw gross oily stuff. It helps xp

RE: Frezgle's Pokémon + Other Art

I often get bored in class and pass the time by doodling random creatures in MS Paint with the mouse:
bunchmutt.png
buttmunch.png
clearly%20differeny.png
colonel%20sanders.png
is%20this%20necessary.png
isnt%20it%20ironic.png
miss%20new%20booty.png
muttbunch.png
porky%20pig.png
why%20are%20you%20so%20fat.png

RE: Frezgle's Pokémon + Other Art

Wow. Such talent even with primitive digital drawing equipment. I can't believe these were drawn with a mouse. Great work.

I also want the third one as a pet.

Back