Friday, 2/22, "That Boy, Ash," "Darkrai Enters," Pokemon Battle Revolution Electivire

Well, I think I'l wait until I watch the movie to listen to the music, so as not to be spoiled too much. It's almost out anyway. I didn't know those codes expire. :F I better get them before they expire completely.

dmaster out.

I can't wait to see the movie on Sunday as well as part of the D/P episodes. I am only missing 13 or 14 episodes of D/P but I will catch most of them on Sunday.:)

The codes don't expire, they are just for different regions! :p

Here is the complete list of codes:
Electivire
English (NTSC) BA16-X4SH-E2AT
English (PAL) tko3-9jwp-34kl
French jk4i-df87-dsf9
German 0f9-ud0g-ughj
Italian t4oi-6j8d-sb5r
Spanish 04in-1ynj-24fv

Magmortar
English (NTSC) B416-X4HT-VTWF
English (PAL) jl49-05kn-odnv
French 13io-h4rf-1tpa
German kre9-ef90-5hgn
Italian 97ea-78hl-jrgu
Spanish kn34-q0uc-1mbx

Hi!
I would like to know if the song (all songs that you have proposed) are from the Japanese movie, or from the English version of the movie? And do you think that you will propose ALL songs from this movie? Thanks!
(I don't talk about the PBR news, because I don't have Wii :D)

RE: Friday, 2/22, "That Boy, Ash," "Darkrai Enters," Pokemon Battle Revolution Electi

aren't those codes just for the pal versions of the game?

I seem to be confused about the codes. Anyone want to enlighten me in case I have to edit the story?

It seems that they're only for parts of the U.S. and the world. It's too confusing to explain.

dmaster out.

Yeah, the code I posted is only for the U.S. Why are people saying I messed up or something? :p

Well, there are many differernt codes for other parts of the world...

dmaster out.

Oh, duh, I didn't specify it was for the English games only. Is that what people are getting confused about?

Heck if I know; I'm not the one asking. :p You might want to add it anyway.

dmaster out.

Ar eyou guys in the PAL regions seriously guaranteed a male Electivire and Magmortar? Well, at the very least, that's superior to the American Electivires and Magmortars, which are always female. You can breed these moves, most notably the Earthquake on that Electivire. I mean...whichever way you cut it--whether it's saving up 80 BP or traveling around with a PickUp Pokémon level 91 or higher--it's going to take a while to get a TM26. Having a male Electivire with Earthquake practically handed to you will save a lot of time.

RE: Friday, 2/22, "That Boy, Ash," "Darkrai Enters," Pokemon Battle Revolution Electi

actually, that code is for the English games BUT it is for the English PAL games(Great Britain)

Back