Friday, 4/11, New 5th Generation Pokemon in Movie 11

I do wonder what that (those?) new Pokémon are going to be. I'll be surprised if they don't reveal Baby Pokémon, because people prefer the cuteness of Babies to the look of others, obviously (like with Muchlax in Third Gen). However, it will be cool to see what the Pokémon looks like, though, so I can't wait to see it.

Those dolls are pretty cool! I'm gonna import a few. As for the 5th gen, it'll probably be a baby Pokémon, or one of the 5th gen starters, even.

@ SNN- I completely disagree, and don't start a flaming war over this. I'm just stating my opinion.

This is pretty weird, mind. 2 of the 4th gen Pokémon haven't officially been released in Japan, and none of the events've been released in the west at all. Isn't this a bit early for the 5th gen? Mind you, the official guides still wouldn't mention Mew in the 2nd gen, and Munchlax was Nintendo's worst kept secret, appearing almost immediately after all of the 3rd gen had been released, so it's not that weird.

Anyway, I'm hoping for a pre-evolution of Lapras, and a starter Pokémon.

A fifth generation?! I didn't think that there would be another one. This movie is going to be awsome, It's got a bunch of legendarys and now 2 new pokemon. Can't wait to see what they will be!

2 NEW POKEMON?A NEW GENERATION?What the heck is the matter with them?They just never learn do they?If they make a gen 5, it won't matter as everything will be nearly as same as D/P.They should end Pokemon at this stage.I think it would be more wise to just create a 3rd gen 4 game, make some actually cool RPG's for the wii, and then end it.They could still kinda keep it running though.I don't think these are early signs of a new generation, I think these are more like early signs of a new gen 4 game.Think about it.

Yeah...we really need to lay off the evolutions/pre-evolutions. I mean, I would like a few of Pokemon who are deserving (Pachirisu, Dunsparce.) and a few new Babies, but serioulsy, don't make 29 out of 107 Pokemon new evolutions and what not.

I don't really want to see 14 Legendaries again, either. 5 in game, 4 out of game, and 2 events would suit me just fine.

But Shaymin does deserve it's own movie!

But, I am SICK of ll the hype Darkrai gets. I just get tired of little kiddies saying,

"ZOMG, Darkrai uber! Hez za bomb! Hez the best evur!"

I hope Shaymin is liked by many, but it does not receive all the hype Darkrai is getting.

Just imagine what'll happen when Arcues comes...
Destinii Haruya said:
Those dolls are pretty cool! I'm gonna import a few. As for the 5th gen, it'll probably be a baby Pokémon, or one of the 5th gen starters, even.

@ SNN- I completely disagree, and don't start a flaming war over this. I'm just stating my opinion.

This is pretty weird, mind. 2 of the 4th gen Pokémon haven't officially been released in Japan, and none of the events've been released in the west at all. Isn't this a bit early for the 5th gen? Mind you, the official guides still wouldn't mention Mew in the 2nd gen, and Munchlax was Nintendo's worst kept secret, appearing almost immediately after all of the 3rd gen had been released, so it's not that weird.

Anyway, I'm hoping for a pre-evolution of Lapras, and a starter Pokémon.

Well, 1 now. Remeber, Shaymin is now offically revealed in Japan...

I too am hoping for a Lapras pre-evo. But, I think a grass or ice type pre-evo is likely seeing as where the movie takes place...

I doubt a starter will be revealed, by still, it would be nice...

I bet Dawn is going to catch one of the two new Pokemon sometime after this movie releases...

Woah, I feel stupid getting excited about this, but heck, it's a new pokemon :).

A 5th gen would be nice, so long as it resembled hoenn more; cutting down on evos/prevos and adding more pokemon.

I saw a 5th gen coming. xD I've actually known for a few years there will be way more than just 4 gens.

I'm really really excited. I can't wait to see what it could be. :'D

But it's odd they wouldn't reveal Arceus before they'd reveal something that won't come out for another like... what? 2 years? <.<​

Señor Noobnerd Wrote:
Heh, I only got one thing to say to the creators of these movies: -_-

They should make a movie without a legendary Pokemon for once. Heh, I've only watched movies 1 2 3, Lucario and Deoxys. I didn't finish Lucario and I thought all of them were person. And what do they do to make more people watch? They make more legendary Pokemon and make them look oh-so-cool. Now that they are running out of ideas, they decide to throw a 5th generation Pokemon in. Heh, when will they stop making generations? I think that the metagame already has enough Pokemon. If they really go and make more stupid Bug type Eeveelutions or Mewthree, I'd rather die.

Heh.

i love the fact that the movies are about legendaries. i love legendaries to begin with. not too many legendaries are seen in the anime...maybe a few of the trios and some uber i guess but that's it. i'm also happy that the 4th generation came in with actually decent bug pokemon. it makes me want to start training bugs again.

i'm not against a new generatoion at all. i just think that it's too early. there was 2-3ish year between generation 1 and 2, 3 years between generation 2 and 3, and 4 years between generation 3 and 4. i want to wait a bit before a new generation...i'm hoping that these new pokemon are just being put in with generation 4 to make it eventually 500 even. i'm hoping they will be fire-types, or non-evolution pokemon. and as i said before, maybe they will be in pokemon opal (or whatever the gen. 4 sister game will be titled).

If any of you have not had the pleasure of hearing my evil arceus theory, ....

Sucks to you ;)

This just backs it up even more :p

A new pokemon? NO doubt then that arceus will have to feature, or maybe at least just have an appearance or mention, in the movie. And thus, who will this new pokemon be?

There was a thread here a while ago saying how pokemon will be lame now there is a god pokemon,a nd how can there be any more now? I came uip wtih the evil arceus theory, and no-one has proved with any kind of good evidence against it so I'll explain.

Actually, there isn't much to explain. Just like many people believe in a Satan and a God, in pokemon, we have an evil arceus, two opposing forces.

Arceus was the origional being, split into time and spacde (dialga and plakia ) And then other matyter, where we come into mespirit, uxie and azelf (woot azelf is acknowledegd at last!:)) And these forces balance each other, but there is no opposing force.

Adn we can have endless fun fathmomihg how now we can have an opposing forvce 'bad' and then possibly we could have opposing legendaries invented for dialga, palia, azelf, mespirit and uxie.

Evil Arceus debutes in this movie, most probably just at tthe very end, once everyhting is sorted out. But then that would mean...

Yes, arceus will have an official revealing soon :O along with sayamin. And therefore, They will discover all the truth of sinnoh and blah, and how all the pokemon came about, and then they discover and opposing force, which wil be breifly brought in at the end.

I love theorizing about rubbish ;)

Yes can't wait to see the next gen pokemon. I hope they reveil a stage 3 instead some basic or baby pokemon, but that won't happen:(.

I think the new Pokemon is a Stantler pre-evo. If you look VERY CLOSELY, in between the Giratina dolls, you see an antler that looks like Stantler's. You can also tell it is much smaller.

Looks like we found No. 494...

It'll probably just be a cutesy and play a small part in the movie like Munchlax, but still . . .

Fifth Generation. I could see this coming from a mile away. I even said to myself if the pattern of past generations continue, we will be seeing a new Pokemon in the coming movie. Let's hope for a couple more original Pokemon this time.

What I am really looking forward to is Pokemon 500.

shaymingiratina8717 said:
I think the new Pokemon is a Stantler pre-evo. If you look VERY CLOSELY, in between the Giratina dolls, you see an antler that looks like Stantler's. You can also tell it is much smaller.

Are you talking about Regigiga's arm? =\

shaymingiratina8717 said:

Looks like we found No. 494...

It's not actually an antler, but the head of a new pokemon, with yellow wool and gray head ( Maybe a lamma? I'm putting my bets on a Girafarig Prevo)

Nope, it's just another picture of Regigigas, the yellow thing is its wrist band, and the bits I think you lot are calling eyes etc. are the patterns on its arms. The horns are actually fingers. Its the same picture as on the left, with his arms in the air, just abit darker... sorry.
Anyway, glad to hear about 5th gen. was worried 4th would be the last (well how do you follow up the GOD POKEMON?!) As everone is saying, less extra evos/babies and more originals. There was far too many legendaries in 4th too... it stops them being special or unique when there's so dam many of them.
If there is more extra evos, Banette needs one!!! Dusclops + Misdrevus got one, he sure needs one!

Vile said:
Nope, it's just another picture of Regigigas, the yellow thing is its wrist band, and the bits I think you lot are calling eyes etc. are the patterns on its arms. The horns are actually fingers. Its the same picture as on the left, with his arms in the air, just abit darker... sorry.

Not really, I have a zoomed in and a zomme out image.

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=33569&page=1

edit: it does look like regigigas..

Back