Friday, 4/11, New 5th Generation Pokemon in Movie 11

The foot like part looks too thin to be regigigas, But theres a shine on the page, It also seems to be a head-like shape, Not a arm-like shape.

A new pokemon? NO doubt then that arceus will have to feature, or maybe at least just have an appearance or mention, in the movie. And thus, who will this new pokemon be?

as stupid and as late as i am, i was actually tihnking about them releasing arceus with this movie. notice how palkia hasn't been seen for this movie though...i've only see dialga.

and that is the band around regigigas' hand. it's a picture of it with it's arms up in the air. the black things in the white part under the yellow are those black marks regigigas has.

Isn't there a pretty strong possibility the new poke is just arceus?...why are we jumping to the conclusion it's G5

Cause theres TWO new pokemon, AND arceus is going to be revealed next year/2010..

And if arceus was in it would have to be arceus and arceus Dragon-type form then.

Vile said:
Nope, it's just another picture of Regigigas, the yellow thing is its wrist band, and the bits I think you lot are calling eyes etc. are the patterns on its arms. The horns are actually fingers. Its the same picture as on the left, with his arms in the air, just abit darker... sorry.

Exactly. It is Regigiga's arm.

I'm thinking one is probably Arceus... >.>

I hope they stop before too long... Not only are they running out of ideas it's getting hard to remember all of the Pokemon o_O

They arent, Ken has over 10000 ideas left.

And why would ANYone want pokemon to die? No new pokemon = dead pokemon

woah..pokemon gen5...i never thought there would be gn 5..i thought dp was going to be the last gen since all of the regions were from the 4 main islands of japan...anyways...i dont think its arceus..if its arceus then..the heck w/ it...i hope they're brand new pokemon...what do u think will be the title of pokemon 5th gen?just asking..

Back