Friday, 8/18, Worlds Updates for Friday

Hawaii? -__-; Geeze. There is always talk of where to have it, and the argument has been the USA because there are more players here and it generally seems to be the location to which most people could travel.

But, Hawaii? An island in the middle of the ocean? What...why...huh!? What are they thinking? Attendance will plummet...*sigh*

Hung is playing Shedinja? =O Shedinja pryde 4 lyfe!!! *hi-fives him* You non-Shedinja players wouldn't understand, half the fun is holding up the tournaments, we're demented like that and it gives us sick pleasure to annoy you all! >8D Kekekekekekeke!!!

Ooooo Hawaii. This is actually motivation for me to try and make it to Worlds next year then. If I happen to get an invite next year too then i'll definately go since I wanta go to Hawaii.

Wow it sounds like in the spring of 2007 for the release dates for diamond and pearl and I kind of figured that since it was taking so long.:)

Maybe these matches that go way overtime (Jynx v. Jynx or ShedStall v. ShedStall) will encourage POP introduce the option of intentional draws, in the event a match goes over time. I am not in favor of intentional draws, (the game is already made to guarantee that there is always one winner and one loser) but perhaps they could allow both players to ID if their match goes 5 or more minutes overtime.

Meh, I've already been to Hawaii:p This is only so it can get more people to get in the game.

I've just finished up the Grinder and got to meet.... CUTE-MEW!! PORYGON!! SUPERSWAMPERT!! AND DOC ROBOT! It's so awesome to meet people who you only know from the internet!! Cute-mew, you better sweep Worlds, and Doc Robot, I look forward to battling you with the team you built me;)

See you guys on Saturday and Sunday!

-GODZILLA –went 4-3 at the Grinder and all losses were because of CRAP set-ups against two Zzap decks and a Queendom"_"–

Saw everyone GODZILLA mentioned, including himself along with Malocide and Gust_Of_Wind, who is probably more well known in the chatroom - he also made it into worlds and I wish him luck. If anyone else here is going, I suggest saying it before I leave again for tomorrow in less than 8 hours *_*

I hope i can make it to worlds next year, i dont want to go really for hawaii but for the tourny, but my mom really loves hawaii so she really wants to go.

I dont want to wait till spring 07 for D/P, its too dang long. T.T

Hawaii doesn't even have a TCG Leauge! It's not fair for the other people who actually live in the state! Um.. yes.. like ..me.... yeah..
We used to have one.. until some people tore it down...

Yes!!! I'm going to Hawaii next year!!! Maybe I can plan a trip!!! WOOOOOOOOT!!!

But aside from that, sounds like the match was fun =P

Back