Wi-Fi Trades FR's Player Thread: Now Have Shinies!!! Shiny Eevee and more! Soon to get Legit Darkrai!

RE: FR's Player Thread: Please offer

Do you now how to clone? I'll trade you for dusclops.

Shiny Totodile or shiny cyndiquil ( if somebody has those ) for a shiny deoxys lv. 100

2tala: sorry, I don't have a team yet
Dangerdude: I don't get your post. What is the trade offer.

I'll give you a clone of my EV trained Lv.20 Milotic in My Player Thread (in sig) for a Paras or Parasect. I DESPERATELY want one to False Swipe/Spore wild Pokemon.

Ok. That would work. Any needs on the paris/parasect??

Nah, no needs that you would want to waste YOUR time on. I'll eventually try to breed a Jolly, Dry Skin one with good IV's, though, then fully EV train it and level it up and teach it:
Swords Dance
False Swipe
Spore
Aromatherapy
So if BY ANY CHANCE (0.00001% chance) you have a Paras/ect like that, I would like it. Otherwise, just any Paras/ect will do for me. How about tomorrow at about this time? PM me then.

EDIT: Sorry, it just HAPPENED to appear in the Great Marsh today, and you weren't on before I looked. I caught my own now. I WILL take a Tropius/Kangaskhan with an Electrizer, though, if that is a good replacement trade.

RE: FR's Player Thread (Now Have Shiny Eevee and Alakazam!!

What would I get for:
Torchic, Charmander & Chikorita?

I don't need Charmander, but what do you want, I'm pretty resonable.

I meant to say: Chikorita, Squirtle & Torchic.
If you can wait I should have a few Chikorita's that know: Leaf Storm.

But I do fancy that Rayquaza of your's (I'll throw in a Leaf Storming Bulbasaur also) if you go ahead with the trade.

So Squirtle, Torchic, Chikorita (Leaf Storm), and Bulbasaur (Leaf Storm), for Rayquaza? That works.

what do you want for shiny eevee check my player thread also I have almost all event pokemon

I'll take legit darkrai and shiny tentacool/numel for either two shiny eevee or shiny eevee and ev trained 100 shiny alakazam w/ timid and maxed speed and sp. att.

Would you trade a shinny eevee for a legit calm natured lugia holding any power Item you want?

Yes I would. How about the one for attack or instead of that, Toxic Orb? I can trade now if you would like.

Back