Wi-Fi Trades FR's Player Thread: Now Have Shinies!!! Shiny Eevee and more! Soon to get Legit Darkrai!

Flygon Ruler said:
I don't. I NEED dubious disc.
Oh I'm sorry got mixed up
Flygon ruler do you want a newly hatched Chokorita or I can train it up for you for Shinys

RE: FR's Player Thread: Now Have Shinies!!! Shiny Eevee and more! Soon to get Legit D

I could give you a Female Mudkip + Bagon (Adamant) + Shiny Cubone (Adamant) > All untouched < for your Shiny Alakazam + Shiny Metagross. What do you think?

i was wondering what u wanted 4 shinning absol let me know what u need and ill see if i get it

RE: FR's Player Thread: Now Have Shinies!!! Shiny Eevee and more! Soon to get Legit D

I just saw I also want Shiny Charizard and Shiny Dusknoir. For those I can give you Ho-oh Lv.96 (from Colosseum @ Jolly!!) + Murkrow {Dusk Stone} + Misdreavus {Dusk Stone}.

I've got a mew, a celebi, and a jirachi, all event (jirachi is untouched!) Can i get a shiny for any of them?

You can get a shiny for all of them. Which ones do you want? I don't have Wifi here, so you will have to wait till at least Sunday

I would like the eevee, but if that's not available then either the metagross or the golem
Maybe i could trade my three for those three?

don't know. Not really anything at the moment, since I can't trade right now. Or for a while.

Back