Full Art Janine’s Secret Technique from “Night Wanderer” Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The full art version of Janine’s Secret Technique has been revealed from Night Wanderer! The set will release in Japan on June 7th, with its cards becoming part of our Shrouded Fable set on August 2nd.
Janine’s Secret Technique – Trainer
Supporter
Choose up to 2 of your [D] Pokémon. For each of those Pokémon, search your deck for a Basic [D] Energy card and attach it to that Pokémon. Then, shuffle your deck. If you attached any Energy to your Active Pokémon in this way, that Pokémon is now Poisoned.
You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn.

Continue reading...

LAST time Janine got a Full Art, she got steamrolled by Rainbow Rare Reshizard in the marketplace! And somehow, I feel like our favorite ninja prodigy is gonna get steamrolled again, unless she's getting an SAR on top of this...

This card seems playable for the loyal three cards, but i’m more interested to see if it’ll help roaring moon at all.

Being a great artist doesn’t grand you a free pass tho. This card isn’t very good, but neither is Janine’s character design.
Damn harsh crowd. Background work here is just as good as ever and Zorua I think is one of the best works from that artist, just my opinion ofc

Being a great artist doesn’t grand you a free pass tho. This card isn’t very good, but neither is Janine’s character design.
it's not a janine problem by any means, it's an artist problem. it's almost as though the head were drawn around the size of silhouette a character with looser, untied hair would have with the hair on top of it, but then janine has her hair pulled back tight so she, as others have mentioned, ends up looking like megamind.

Back