Future * contest

RE:  Future * contest

cute-mew said:
As I remember, * pokémon always have an enormous disadvantage or there attacks only become powerful on certain times, so as far as I can see all of this cards look just like ordinary basics, except for some exceptions. But you seem to give people with the most ordinary attacks the best rating. Please take notice that shiny pokémon are the most special pokémon in the card game, so any ordinary attack should get less points, In my opinion
I might seem like a bad loser, but if you rate this attack "Rock Throw: [F][F][C] 100- .This attack does 100 damage minus 10 damage for each energy card attached to Kabutops* " on a pokémon with 100HP as the best, then I don't really think you know what shiny pokémon do.
The idea is fine, but to me it looks like a normal 70 damage attack for only 3 energies, this is way to low and way to powerful without a real disadvantage for a *.

PS: only celebi* is a pokémon* with a poképower, so I don't think we should make a poképower *

I expect 1 neg rep point from you, but this is just to make you clear that it's not because an attack sounds good it's * material

If you wanted to critisise something next time just do an example not use someone else's stars :p. I gave Kabutops* 100 Hp because he is a powerful pokemon not because I wanted to give him the highest Hp.

Magmar*
90Hp
Type: Fire

Poke-Power: Flame Body: At any time during your turn you may flip a coin, if heads the defending pokemon is now burned, if tails Magmar* can't attack during this turn. This power can't be used if Magmar* is affacted by a special condition.

Magma Swirl:[F][F][F][C]:50
If the defending pokemon is burned this attack does 30 more damage to the defending pokemon.

Weakness: [W]
Resistance: none
Retreat Cost: [C][C][C]

Flareon*
70HP Fire

Poke-body
Flames of Rage: Whenever Flareon* is damaged by an opponents attack, (even if Flareon* is knocked out) discard the top card of your deck. If that card is a basic fire energy card, the attacking pokemon takes 30 damage.

[F] Heated Fury  20+  This attack does 20 damage plus 10 more damage for each of your opponents benched pokemon

[FFF] Heat Wave  70+  If your opponent has only one prize card left, this attack does 20 damage to each of your opponents pokemon and the defending pokemon is now burned.

Weakness- [W]
Resistance- N/A
Retreat Cost- [C]

Rapidash *, I choose YOU!

90 HP

Pokebody- Flaming
Burned pokemon take 5 damage counters instead of 2 in between turns.

RR Flamethrower 80

W- W
R-
Ret- 2

Pokemon 'star' do not have more HP. they have the same amount their regular form would have.i.e. Metagross 'star' would have 100 HP.

Carizard*
120HP [R]

Poke Body Firey Temper
If Shining Flame is used this stops working for 3 turns.When one of your Benched Pokemon is Knocked Out,do 10 damage to the Defending Pokemon.(Don't apply Weakness.)

[R][C][C] Heat Up 20
Attach a [R] energy to Carizard*.

[R][R][L][L] Shining Flame 80

WEAKNESS:[W]
RESISTANCE:[F]-30
RETREAT COST:[C][C][C][C]

here's the fire dude!!

Blaziken*
120 hp(Fire)

Pokepower- Fighting Flames
Blaziken* can't be burned.

RF - Blaze seer 40
You may look at the top card of your deck. Then you may shuffle your deck.

RRFC - Lava blast 90
The defending pokemon is now burned. You may not use Lava Blast next turn.

Weakness: Water
Resistance: Grass
Retreat cost: C

hope ya like it!! Arcanine out.

Typhlosion*
90 HP (Fire)

Poke-Body: Fire Reducer
If your opponent attacks with a fire type Pokemon (including ex's and delta species), reduce the damage done to Typhlosion* by 20. If Typhlosion* is burned though, increase the damage the burn does by 10.

(R)(C)(C)          Shining Punch     30
Flip a coin, if heads, the Defending Pokemon is now confused.

(R)(R)(R)(R)       Blazing Wildfire    50
Flip a coin, if heads,  the Defending Pokemon is now burned. Typhlosion* cannot attack next turn and you must discard two energy cards attached to Typhlosion*.

Water
Metal
(C)(C)(C)      

Kyogre * δ
fire
90 hp
poke-body: Steam Water
Whenever the defending pokemon attacks Kyogre *, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing.
F Quickflame
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending pokemon is now burned.
FFC Repeat Fire 30x
Flip 3 coins. This attack does 30 damage times the number of heads. If all 3 are heads, Kyogre * can't attack during your next turn.
weakness:none
resistance:none
retreat cost:2

Here are the points:

Jayh:160
cute mew:160
GODZILLA:159
tyranitar92:158
umbreon666:157
mysyerialfossil:154(Spelling WRONG!)
arcanine274:157
shawdowsong:159
pokefan4000:157

Round 3
YOU MUST CREATE ANY DUAL TYPE POKEMON* AND POST IT HERE.YOU WILL HAVE TO POST YR IDEAS BEFORE MONDAY.

^ how will they put 2 rules on 1 card
"shiny rule" and "duel type rule"

this is the same reason why we don't have duel type exes

Whishcash*
110hp (F) (W)
W - Water Spout 20+
Does 20 damage plus 10 more damage for each Water and Fighting energy on Whishcash*.

FFWW-  Muddy Tidal Wave  90-
Choose one of your opponents pokemon.  This attack does 100 damage minus 10 damage for each damage counter on Whishcash*.

Weakness: Grass
Resistance:  Electric
Retreat cost: CCC

hope you like it.  Arcanine out.

ps. -I took Cute-Mew's advice and Abhorsen's advice with it, so yeah, it doesn't have a really good attack.  Except in certain cases.

Ninetales* d (delta spcies)
70 HP (Fire/Lightning)

(R)(R) Fire Spark 20
Flip a coin, if heads, the Defending Pokemon is now paralyzed. If tails, Ninetales* d is now burned.

(R)(R)(L)(L) Flame Fury 50
If Ninetales* d is affected by a special condition, Flame Fury does 50 damage plus 10 more damage for each damage counter on Ninetales* d. Discard all energy cards attached to Ninetales* d and do 30 damage to each of your benched Pokemon (if any.)

Fighting
none
(C)(C)

I agree with cute-mew, but I want to stay in the contest, so I have no choice!

Gengar * d
80 hp (psychic/fire)
poke-body: Delta Shine
Prevent all effects of attacks, excluding damage, done to Gengar * by your opponents pokemon.
CC Scare and Run 20
Switch Gengar * with one of your benched pokemon.
PRC Psy Flare 60
Put 1 damage counter on Gengar *.
weakness:none
resistance:none
retreat cost:2

this contest seems to badly organised, no offence.
But what the heck :p

Mew*
50HP (P)(C)(don't know how this is possible, because it's imposable, so I made it colourless :D)
151s.png

(P) Little Psyburn  20

(P)(P)(P) Purple Blast 20+
If you have at least 10 Basic (P) Energy cards in your discard pile, this attack does 50 more damage. If you have at least 10 Basic Pokémon cards and or evolution cards in your discard pile, the Defending Pokémon is now confused and burned.

WEAKNESS (P)
RESISTANCE
RETREAT COST (C)

Medicham* d
110 HP Psychic/Fighting

[PF] Meditation- Remove 5 damage counters from each active pokemon.

[FFC] Courtesy Punch- 100- This attack does 100 damage -10 for each damage counter on the defending pokemon. This attacks damage isn't affected by weakness or resistance.

Weakness- [P]
Resistance- N/A
Retreat Cost- [CC]

Scizor d*
80 HP(G)(M)

(G)(M) Delta Claw 20x
Flip a coin equal to the number of Delta Pokemon in play. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

(M)(M)(M) Iron Fury Delta 60+
This attack does 60 damage plus 60 more damage for each Metal Energy card attached to all of your Delta Pokemon in play(including Scizor d*). Discard all Metal Energy cards attached to all of your Delta Pokemon in play after doing damage(including Scizor d*).

Weakness: (F)
Resistance: (G)
Retreat Cost: (C)

Blaziken *
120 HP

"This pokemon is both fire and fighting type"
"You can't have more than one pokemon-* in your deck."

FRC- Punching Flames 80

RRCCC- Flamethrower 150
Discard 2 R energy attached to Blaziken *

Weak- Water, Psychic
Resist- None