Future Sight — Looking Ahead to Shrouded Fable

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hello everyone! The North America International Championships just concluded in New Orleans. Congratulations to Andrew Hedrick for taking the whole event down with Lost Zone Toolbox! Many players now are looking ahead to the World Championships happening in Honolulu in August, especially after a ton of players locked up their invites in New Orleans. Last year in Yokohama, the format for the World Championships was the same as the format for NAIC. But things are slightly different this year — there will be a new expansion! Shrouded Fable releases on the second of August, so it will be legal to play at the World Championships on the 16th of August. The Japanese equivalent of Shrouded Fable only has 64 cards, but there are still options that could impact the format for Worlds so let’s get stuck in!
Firstly, it’s worth going over the structure of the World Championships as this is significantly...

Continue reading...

Just wait, my uncle's barber's cousin's dog works and Nintendo and next set they'll re-release Crystal Edge! Then finally dangerous laser will fall off!
That dog wouldn't have anything to do with the Mantyke ACE SPEC leaks, would it? These factory leaks are getting out of hand!

What about Kyurem for Regidrago?
I currently play Regidrago and I'm fairly sure it'll make my deck. The attack is pretty good, even for its cost, and against Lost Zone decks or decks that include the new Colress card, it can even be played on its own.

I currently play Regidrago and I'm fairly sure it'll make my deck. The attack is pretty good, even for its cost, and against Lost Zone decks or decks that include the new Colress card, it can even be played on its own.
That's what I thought! What about Haxorus?

That's what I thought! What about Haxorus?
Also very good option that I'm considering, but the question is what card to remove then. Currently I run: Dragapult ex, Goodra VSTAR, Raging Bolt ex, Noivern ex and Miraidon ex/Giratina Vstar. Probably swapping the last option for the Haxorus and maybe a different (non-Dragon) card for the Kyurem, but it's gonna have to go through testing.

Back