future supporter contest/winner: Umbreon666

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
I liked the idea for a contest, and I know that this contest will sound boring, but: here is...
FUTURE SUPPORTER CONTEST
Create your own supporter, make his effect in balance, I'll rate them from 0/10 to 10/10

SUPPORTERS ARE PERSONS, NOT THINGS (just for the information)

round 1) entering round, any supporter can be used. The best 8 (or less) will go on to the next round.

round 2) Holon round, make your own holon supporter, you have to add the holon effect (just paste the below text) The best 6 will go to the next round.
Discard a card from your hand. If you can't discard a card from your hand, You can't play this card

round 3) leader round, make a supporter with a gym leader or elite four trainer in the title. The best 4 will go to the semi-finals

round 4) draw round, Make a supporter with a draw effect. The best 2 will go to the finals.

round 5) finals, search round, make a supporter card which let's you search your deck for anyone card, the winner will be crowned supporter champ

the points will be erased after every round, so keep on doing the best you can.
Only with an equal score will I look at the previous points.
every round will take 2 days
If I see anyone who copied someone's cards, he will automatically lose

any questions, PM me

GOOD LUCK! You got until Sunday 22'o clock(UK time, so better post early) to enter.

RE: future supporter contest (3th contest)

Uh, I don't know UK time, so am I too late? Anyway, here's my supporter.

Elite Meeting
supporter

You can play only 1 Supporter card each turn. When you play this card, put it next to your active pokemon. When your turn ends, discard this card.

Search your deck for up to 2 pokemon of different types, or up to 3 pokemon of the same type and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Hey this?
Legendary Search
Supporter

Search your deck for Articuno Zapdos Moltres Entei Suicune Raikou Regirock Registeel or Regice. Show it to your opponent and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward

LAST DAY, YOU HAVE STILL AROUND 0 HOURS

If I don't have at least 6 contestants, another 2 days will be added to the entering round

Any quiestions, PM me

Bill And Steven's Maintenence And Advice
Supporter

You may draw up to 7 new cards and put the old cards into your discard pile or you may shuffle your old cards into your deck and draw 7 new cards.Shuffle your deck afterwards.

^ sounds a bit strange, and you're combining 2 names :p
Just saying you'll lose points for unoriginality (the name, not the effect)

My turn:
Attraction
Flip a coin. If heads, you may look for any card in your deck (literally any card) and put it in your hand. You may only use this card once every turn.

^ is that a supporter, cause a supporter has a character

2 more day, you've got until sunday 22 'o clock UK time to enter

I would like to enter

balloon guy

Switch your active pokemon with 1 of your benched pokemon, attach all energy cards attached to the active pokemon you want to switch to the new active pokemon.

I'll enter.

Trainer Card: Suppoprter
Champion Trainer

If you use this card your turn ends. During your opponent's next, turn yourn when Active Pokemon's HP is reduced to 0 it's HP becomes 10 instead.

^ doesn't sound like a supporter
Super Energy Search doesn't sound like a person, and for in case nobody noticed, supporters are persons, not things

Its time for enter in contest?If yes...

Ash

Search your deck for Pikachu and put in your bench.(You can't use this card if your bench its full.)

supporter

Mr. Briney's Voyage

Shuffle your hand into your deck. Draw a number of cards equal to the number of benched pokemon in play (both your and your opponents)

I'll enter too I guess:

Supporter

Sudoku Challenger

Both players count the number of cards on their hand. If the number is between 1 and 9, both players flip up to that many coins. Then, both players discard cards equal to the number of heads and draw that many cards.

(I'm so NOT going to win)

RE:  future supporter contest (3th contest)

jayh272416 said:
Wow heres when i hear Sudoku in pokemon
I thought that I might as well make it original, and that's what came into my mind.

ROUND 2
ENTERING ROUND OVER

here are the points:
GODZILLA: 9,5/10, a supporter remake of focus band.
jiggly: 9/10, original, effect is nice
Umbreon666: 9/10 effect is nice
FireMeowth: 9/10, name is original, effect is nice
Pokefan4000: 8/10, nice
pichu brothers: 7,5/10, not very original
edwardooi: 6/10, name is not original, effect is too extreme
jayh272416: 5/10, name doesnt look like a person, there's no moltres/articuno/zapdos in new format.
mathace: 3/10, name doesn't look like a person, effect is too extreme

[i] means that you didn't make it to the next round

next round
round 2) Holon round, make your own holon supporter, you have to add the holon effect (just paste the below text) The best 6 will go to the next round.
Discard a card from your hand. If you can't discard a card from your hand, You can't play this card

ex:
Holon catcher

search your deck for a Pokémon with δ on the card, a Pokémon with holon's in his name or a (M) Pokémon and put it into your hand, shuffle you deck afterwards.

You have until 22 'o clock UK time to post your new supporter.

RE: future supporter contest ROUND2

Holon Doctor
Discard a card from your hand. If you can't discard a card from your hand, You can't play this card.

You may discard up to 5 cards from your hand. Remove 2 damage counters from each of your active pokemon for every card discarded in this way.

Back