• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Gallade and Ho-Oh

It's not necessary to have EVERY energy type. Just don't sacrifice consistency for it.

Mora said:
It's not necessary to have EVERY energy type. Just don't sacrifice consistency for it.

It wasn't a sacrifice, just a typing error, I noticed it the first time I read the decklist, it had "Steel Energy" and "Metal Energy" on it, so I supposed he meant Metal and Dark.

Yea it was a typo.. I noticed it earlier but was too lazy to fix it..x_X

Anyways, I'm entertaining the thought of using a 4-0-4 line, but would I take out to do that?

4-0-4 it's too much for a deck based on that line, if you feel you need the 4th Gallade, I recommend a 4-1-4 line.

I'll leave you my current decklist, I deleted Durant/Colress Machine/Plasma Energy because It was a waste of slots, that made it similar to yours:

Decklist:
POKEMON(14)
4-1-4 Gallade
3 Ho-oh EX
1 Sigilyph
1 Mewtwo EX

ITEMS(19)
1 (ACE)Computer Search
4 Rare Candy
4 Ultra Ball
3 Pokemon Catcher
3 Energy Switch
2 Switch
2 Random Receiver

SUPPORTERS(13)
4 Skyla
4 Professor Juniper
3 N
2 Colress

ENERGY(14)
4 Double Colorless
3 Psychic
1 Fire
1 Lightning
1 Water
1 Grass
1 Metal
1 Dark
1 Fighting

I'm thinking of adding a single Energy Search, so, If needed, I can do a Skyla->Energy Search and get a different energy for any purpose.

What do you think?

I think it's a good idea for any deck that already has Skyla to add just a single Energy Search (especially Blastoise/Keldeo) for that extra consistency.

Back