Wi-Fi Trades GaMe_FrEaK My Player Thread

freakysmiley:
I can give you the dogs for the electizer some TMs. Do you have any shinys? PM me when you want to do the trade.
GaMe_FrEaK

To the other people, I have a lot of cranidos and lots of sycthers and Shinnoh starters for trade, so PM me ur questions and other things you might want. I will be updating my players thread soon!!!

GaMe_FrEaK
abaxter: I don't have that

They all know, quick attack and leer, they are at LV. 1
The natures are:
Gentle
Impish
Lonely
Calm
Naughty
I'm still breeding them as we speak, so if ur looking a particular one, just ask, its not going to have any special moves on them.

I don't remember the EVs exactly, it think its was 252 Sp. Attack and 252 Speed, trained about a year and 1/2 ago, but the nature is timid and the moveset is decent:
Toxic
Ice Beam
and 2 open slots

Yeah, that would be cool, I hope you wouldn't also departing with a electrizer too, If you need an item, Just ask and will put attacted to the tentacruel, just PM when you would like to do it.

Whats the moveset for the deoxys and electabuzz? The natures?
GaMe_FrEaK

l do not have electrizer, so it is impossible for me to give it and teh Electabuzz is Bashfull with Cross Chop and teh trhee elemental punches if l remember correctly.
l don't know Deoxys nature, but l can check that later.

I could trade your choice of TM for a Calm Female Eevee or something else if you need it...

I have updated pokemon, items and TMs. I you need anything else that is not listed, PM me I can update you on anything

Back