Games you'd like to see on Virtual Console

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
For those not in the know, Virtual Console is the proper name for the place where you can download old video game titles and play them on the Wii.

It already has a good number of games, but a lot of great games are missing. Soooo many of my favorite games are absent from the Virtual Console. I would jump for joy if I saw any of them and I'd download them in two seconds.

So, what would you like to see that isn't there already? Virtual Console covers NES, SNES, N64, Sega Genesis, and Turbo Grafx whatever it is.

Games I'd REALLY like to see that I can think of at this moment in time

- Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
- EarthBound (SNES)
- Mega Man 7 (SNES)
- Rockman and Forte (SNES)
- Mega Man X3 (SNES)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Genesis)
- Pokemon Snap (N64)
- Pokemon Stadium 2 (N64)
- Mario Party (N64)

And perhaps... Duck Hunt (NES)? Holy smoke that would rule with the Wii Remote action.

And yes I realize not everyone has a Wii, but those that do can let you know if you've suggested something that's already been released.

Most of the games I'd like to see are the ones that Rare made in the days of the N64. Jet force gemini, Diddy Kong racing, Golden eye... the list goes on. And on. And on. I'm not sure if anything Rare related will ever turn up on the virtual console though, there was that whole business with microsoft buying them over, after all.

Oh. And lemmings, for the megadrive/master-system. God I loved that game.

i would like to see
contal 1
conkers 64 but will not
dubble dragons 1an2
rive city fighting
all the stuff said above and maby
super mario 2
ohh and ys duck hunt would be awsome on the wii remote

I would love to see Kirby 64 again. Also I would love to see these to games again: Glover and Chameleon twist.

It would be awsome if I can play three of my favorite games for the 64 on my Wii. Which would be:
Perfect Dark
Super Smash Bros.
Kirby 64
Hope ninendo's reading this cause we might be giving them some ideas.

I'm still waiting for super mario RPG.....ugh, that was my favorite game of all time.

bacon said:
Most of the games I'd like to see are the ones that Rare made in the days of the N64. Jet force gemini, Diddy Kong racing, Golden eye... the list goes on. And on. And on. I'm not sure if anything Rare related will ever turn up on the virtual console though, there was that whole business with microsoft buying them over, after all.

Oh. And lemmings, for the megadrive/master-system. God I loved that game.
DK64 and maybe Goldeneye (If they can get permission from- I believe it's EA Games) and maybe if some freak incident happens will DKR return. Everything else, aside from the Mickey Racing game is Rare's property and is more likely to end up on the Xbox than anywhere else.

I don't know about Pokemon Stadium - every VC game so far is a straight ROM rip as far as I know, they'd have to either modify the game or leave weird errors in and I honestly doubt they would change so much just to put on the VC. Same goes with Duck Hunt, but they could rebuild the game - especially since its simple and in high demand.

I've got quite a few...

-Any Pokemon game
-Any Dragon Quest game
-Any Final Fantasy game
-Any MegaMan games
-Most Sonic games that have yet to be released
-Pulseman
-Bomberman 64
-Super Smash Bros
-Kirby 64
-Super Mario Bros 3
-Doki Doki Panic
-The Mother / Earthbound series
-Mario Party 1-3
-Duck Hunt (somehow)
-Mario Kart (SNES)
-Star Fox (SNES)
-Super Mario RPG
-Paper Mario
-Zelda Majora's Mask
-Metroid
-Super Metroid
-Metal Gear
-Dr. Mario (SNES and 64)
-Harvest Moon 64
-Custom Robo 64 (too late to localize?)
-Golden Eye 007 (somehow)
-Yoshi's Story
-And likely more...

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
For those not in the know, Virtual Console is the proper name for the place where you can download old video game titles and play them on the Wii.

It already has a good number of games, but a lot of great games are missing. Soooo many of my favorite games are absent from the Virtual Console. I would jump for joy if I saw any of them and I'd download them in two seconds.

So, what would you like to see that isn't there already? Virtual Console covers NES, SNES, N64, Sega Genesis, and Turbo Grafx whatever it is.

Games I'd REALLY like to see that I can think of at this moment in time

- Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
- EarthBound (SNES)
- Mega Man 7 (SNES)
- Rockman and Forte (SNES)
- Mega Man X3 (SNES)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Genesis)
- Pokemon Snap (N64)
- Pokemon Stadium 2 (N64)
- Mario Party (N64)

And perhaps... Duck Hunt (NES)? Holy smoke that would rule with the Wii Remote action.

And yes I realize not everyone has a Wii, but those that do can let you know if you've suggested something that's already been released.

Actually you can get the Mega Man X series anniverary collection for GCN and it comes with all X games. I have the first version for GCN and it comes with 2 extra arcade games and Mega Man 1-8.:)

1.earthbound
2.pokemon snap
3.pong :)
4.star fox 2 it was a canceled game maybe one day some hackers will finish it up
5.f-zerox
6.mario kart the one 4 snes
7. mother 2 japenease sequel to earthbound
8.star fox the one 4 snes
those are the 8 games i would get.

Back