• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Garbodor/Trevenant/Drampa GX(I wanted to show off my Rainbow Rare)

ToxicGirl

Aspiring Trainer
* means that the card could easily be replaced. # means meh, it could go
Pokemon-15
Trubbish-Breakpoint x4
Garbodor-Guardians Rising x3
Garbodor-Breakpoint x1
Phantump-Guardians Rising x 3
Trevenant-Guardians Rising x 3
*Drampa GX-Guardians Rising x 1

Trainers-36
Professor Sycamore-Breakpoint x4
N-Fates Collide x 3
*Team Skull Grunt-Sun and Moon x 2
#Professor Kukui-Sun and Moon x 2
Lysandre-Ancient Origins x2
Alter of the Moone-Guardians Rising x2
Ultra Ball-Sun and Moon x4
Trainer's Mail-Roaring Skies x 3
VS Seeker-Phantom Forces x3
Field Blower-Guardians Rising x2
Enhanced Hammer-Guardians Rising x2
#Rescue Stretcher-Guardians Rising x1
*Energy Lotto-Guardians Rising x1
Choice Band-Guardians Rising x 3
Float Stone-Breakthrough x 2

Energy-9
Double Colorless Energy-Evolutions x4
Psychic Energy x5

I would love some feedback!

Im not sure why you have floatstone if you plan on using Altar of the Moone anyways. You should be perfectly fine with just the stadium. Since this is expanded it wouldn't hurt to also toss in Oricorio with spiritual dance to punish decks such as Vespiquen and night march.

You have very little energy and only 5 of it is basic. You really need a way to get it back if it is lost and a way to search for it. You should consider slapping in a Fisherman, especially since you have VS seeker anyways so its still safe to sycamore it away if you really need to. A professor's letter or two wouldn't hurt either, if not a few more psychic energy to be safe.

Team Skull Grunt, in my experience, is best when you have Tapu Lele because if you go first you can disable someone's ability to set up energy from the start. She may be a great replacement for Drampa if you really want to.

I do really like the synergy of Trevenant and Garbodor though! Makes people think twice about whether or not to use their item cards ;) just not entirely sure how well it will work compared to item lock vileplume + Trevenant.

Im not sure why you have floatstone if you plan on using Altar of the Moone anyways. You should be perfectly fine with just the stadium. Since this is expanded it wouldn't hurt to also toss in Oricorio with spiritual dance to punish decks such as Vespiquen and night march.

You have very little energy and only 5 of it is basic. You really need a way to get it back if it is lost and a way to search for it. You should consider slapping in a Fisherman, especially since you have VS seeker anyways so its still safe to sycamore it away if you really need to. A professor's letter or two wouldn't hurt either, if not a few more psychic energy to be safe.

Team Skull Grunt, in my experience, is best when you have Tapu Lele because if you go first you can disable someone's ability to set up energy from the start. She may be a great replacement for Drampa if you really want to.

I do really like the synergy of Trevenant and Garbodor though! Makes people think twice about whether or not to use their item cards ;) just not entirely sure how well it will work compared to item lock vileplume + Trevenant.
Float Stone is mainly for Breakpoint Garbodor so Garbotoxin will activate and make it less of a Guzma/Lysandre target. It's true you can attach a Choice Band to it for the same purpose, but you're not going to attack with it and are going to have to give up a Psychic energy just to retreat it when Altar of the Moone is out.

I think Drampa fits in just in case you Garbotoxin early and Drampa could be a good support Pokemon. HOWEVER, if your playing Garbotoxin, floats are the bare necessities. I love the idea of TrevGarb. It's good, but it relies on your opponent.

Back