• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Garden o' Shaymin: (W) X2 Gliscor LA HOLO, and X3 Spiritomb PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: SotS thread, (H) Uxie X!!!! (N) Mewtwo X, Promo is fine!!

no i dont need gyarados G actually. but if you have any of the uncommon stuff. honchkrowG,poketurn,energy gain. RH ONLY. ide trade for those...didnt see it on your list..but thought ide ask.

Look said:
no I don't need gyarados G actually. but if you have any of the uncommon stuff. honchkrowG,poketurn,energy gain. RH ONLY. ide trade for those...didnt see it on your list..but thought ide ask.

Well sorry I don't have any, and I don't see enough for Azelf. So again sorry. :[

cool. Just wondering though are you related to SotH? was just a random thought since both of your names are similar.

geo15721 said:
cml for your uxie lv. x please

Is there anything else you see you want from me for a Dialga G? :D

RE: SotS thread, (H) Uxie X!!!! (N) Not much, come check! :D

My:

2 Miasma Valley
1 Pokemon Rescue

Your:

2 Pokedrawer +

LMK Thanks!

RE: SotS thread, (H) Regi X!!!! (N) Not much, come check! :D

Sorry for the late reply, do you still need them?

If you do PM me to finalize. :D

RE: SotS thread, (H) Regi X!!!! (N) Not much, come check! :D

Do you by chance have x2 SSU and x2 POV?

RE: Gracidea Gardens (H) A couple Xs. (W) Unopened LA Boosters, giving $4 in cards for them! (Card values inside.)

Sorry, I have 2 POV, but they both have what appears to be pen writing on them. :/ (Just a few dots, but still I should mention it. NTM I think they were both slightly bent.)

RE: Gracidea Gardens: Currently in update mode, excuse the mess. :3

Bump #1 for the final week of 4/09.

Ahem... Updates include

Revamped thread
New wants
New trade on-going
Some trades off of on-going
Deleted some haves

That's all. :3

CML for Azelf LA RH

Sorry, I don't have the Azelf RH anymore. :[ (You now see the reason for the update mode tag. x3 )

RE: Gracidea Gardens: Currently in update mode, excuse the mess. :3 (W) Scizor Stuff

Hello. I have a Jap. Uxie, 4 Cherrim, 4 Cherubi, 4 Scyther, and 3 Scizor SF.

I REALLY need money. I know what prices you wanted for the cards but how much would you consider buying the Uxie for because it is Japanese.

RE: Gracidea Gardens: Currently in update mode, excuse the mess. :3 (W) Scizor Stuff

I would encourage you to post your list of wants in my thread (the Neo ones). I know I have most if not all of them.

Mudkip:

Sorry but I don't need the japanese Uxie. If you're taking the prices I posted then all those SFs should add up to $10 (Easier to round up to)

PM me to finalize.

Vilebaseball:

I'll get back to you later, I need to find the ones I already have and remove them from the list. (Call me lazy, I got tons of 'em months ago. x3 )

SotS said:
Mudkip:

Sorry but I don't need the japanese Uxie. If you're taking the prices I posted then all those SFs should add up to $10 (Easier to round up to)

PM me to finalize.

Vilebaseball:

I'll get back to you later, I need to find the ones I already have and remove them from the list. (Call me lazy, I got tons of 'em months ago. x3 )

Lol, sounds good. Just be sure to let me know before all the holos sell!

Okay. That's fine. Could you do $17 including shipping. If you can, I will PM so we can finalize.

Mudkip:

$17 is a bit over-board for a couple sets of cards no one uses anymore don't you think? How about you find some other cards you need off me?

Vile:

Okay. :3

Well what's the lowest price you would pay for them?

CML for
X3 Poke Drawer +
1 Abomasnow SF???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back