GC Trainer Cards!

PokeJake

Aspiring Trainer
I just checked the translations... This is insane!

Level MAX: This thing is basically a super rare candy... For Lv.X!

Team Galactic's Invention G-103 Power Spray: Using a trainer while its not even your turn? O_O

Cyrus' Scheme: This card easily lets you get the really good trainers in this set... This is crazy.

These are only some, there's a lot others that are pretty insane as well... How long have these translations been here? Am I late... or have people not yet noticed the insane awesomeness of these trainers?

Really excited,don't you? Considering we won't see all that card until at least next year.
Though G-105 poketurn is really epic...

If you still use claydol, TGW maybe still better. What the hell!? I prefer Handsome's Invetigation for it's flexibility anyway =p

That's for sure. Lv. MAX gives an added boost to all Darkrai decks. It gives everyone access to the Palkia G Lv.X tech. Lv. MAX is my vote for best trainer overall in the set.

No one even mentioned the stadium?
Man , that stadium is so broken.
You evolve , then play the stadium and then evolve again.
hello T1-T2 Rampardos.

Lv.MAX is not even good ::: P Flip a coin, if tails this card is unuseful. Handsome is one of the best supporter in our next format. Like Ranne.

I think people are misunderstanding the LV X max from what I can see. It says "a LV X that LV's up from one of your pokemon". You see, I don't think Chimchar's LV UP is Infernape LV X! I just think it can LV UP pokemon on the bench and things like that!

That is why it is so useful for Dialga G, Palkia G, Darkrai, Cresselia, and AMU lv.X's. I realize that It isn't that useful except for on basic Lv.X's

Not useless you're using the time stadium, which will let you evolve for a Chimchar to an Infernape LV.X in one fell swoop.

But I have my eyes of the supporters though.

Back