• Hate it >/

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Other (Please Comment)

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

CT_400

Aspiring Trainer
Hey!

Did you guys see the new Gen 5 Pokemon on Serebii.net (Picture on attached file) ?

What are your thoughts about these new Pokemon?

Do you think Nintendo should stop making new Pokemon?

What do you hope the new Gen will have?

Any thoughts on how the other 148 Pokemon will look like?

http://www.serebii.net/generation5/

Attachments

• 800px-CoroCoro_March_1.jpg
    800px-CoroCoro_March_1.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 27
Why would we want nintendo to stop? Anyways, where do you see that there will be 150 new pokemon? I don't see it anywhere.

You know we knew about all this on the day the pictures were released. -.-
Also why would Nintendo stop making Pokemon, Pokemon has been a hit, and I doubt they will stop making it. Also how do you know there will be 148 Pokemon in the next generation there could be more or less.

Oh, lol, I just barely saw the new Pokemon yesterday xD

And I don't know if they'll make 148 new Pokemon, I'm just being optimistic :D

I think they should have stopped on Gen 4.

They stretched things out for too long IMHO

CT_400 said:
Oh, lol, I just barely saw the new Pokemon yesterday xD

And I don't know if they'll make 148 new Pokemon, I'm just being optimistic :D

I think they should have stopped on Gen 4.

They stretched things out for too long IMHO
Why do you wish that? If they stopped making new pokemon, people would lose interest. In maybe, 2-3 years, barely anyone will like pokemon anymore, and the franchise will die. New stuff is the only way to keep us coming back, so unless you don't like pokemon, I don't understand your logic.

Juliacoolo said:
Why do you wish that? If they stopped making new pokemon, people would lose interest. In maybe, 2-3 years, barely anyone will like pokemon anymore, and the franchise will die. New stuff is the only way to keep us coming back, so unless you don't like pokemon, I don't understand your logic.

Why?

Mainly because the Pokemon games are getting so boring and old.

It's the same plot over and over again.

Sure it awesome to find new Pokemon and make new teams, but the overall 'KID SAVES THE WORLD!!111!!!' is getting old.

Maybe it's because I'm an old Pokefan that I've had enough of the same old thing....

As long as Nintendo is making money, Pokemon will still be alive. It's just how businesses roll. They want to make money, and video games is Nintendo's business.

148? I don't know. We might see about 100 new Pokemon, I believe.

We're up to 493 now, not including alternate forms...

Personally, I do look forward to seeing what they come up with in this generation. I'd like to see more Eeveevolutions and fossils. The starters of the new generation will be interesting too, I think.

The two we have seen look cool, though I hope we get some a little more interesting than a pure dark type that falls in the same vein as Poochyena/Mightyena.

I read somewhere once (a long time ago, when second gen was on the verge of being releaesed) that there were already plans for over 1,000 Pokemon. Assuming this is true it would equate to 10 generations, if nothing else has been planned over 1,000.

Well we all know as long as the money rolls in Pokémon will live forever, or at least till the money stops, So I think a new generation will be good. Ive finished my Pokédex and National Dex on all of the 4th Gen, so Its about time we get a new gen, only cos I live in the UK it won't be out until late 2011 :(

Sweet Dawn Berlitz said:
As long as Nintendo is making money, Pokemon will still be alive. It's just how businesses roll. They want to make money, and video games is Nintendo's business.

148? I don't know. We might see about 100 new Pokemon, I believe.
Yeah around 100-120 IMO.

CT_400 said:
Why?

Sure it awesome to find new Pokemon and make new teams, but the overall 'KID SAVES THE WORLD!!111!!!' is getting old.

Maybe it's because I'm an old Pokefan that I've had enough of the same old thing...

I can see where you're coming from, here.
I'd like it if they mixed things up a bit as well. Going around collecting badges and beating bad guy is fun, but it gets tedious if its the plot to all their main series games.

Also.. pokemon will keep going as long as game Freak can make money from it. This means many more pokemon to come. :/

Wow, thanks for commenting guys!

It's nice to see what other people think about this new Generation

These new pokémon, they bore me. They are much too lucario for my tastes. I wish to see something original.

hatefully hating of the disc,
hatedisc

TheGlaceonTrainer said:
I thought they would stop, they already made a God pokemon. What would be more legendary other than a God?

Well, just because you made a god Pokemon doesn't mean that there aren't other species roaming around out there.

Also, you're confining yourself to believe that because we in the everyday world have defined a god as being above all things doesn't mean that something you haven't thought of can't exist. Think about it, you could have a god Pokemon of an alternate Universe that is parallel and coexisting on the same plane as ours. Many cultures are polytheistic so why can't there be other unknown gods, which are on equal level?

CT_400 said:
Why?

Maybe it's because I'm an old Pokefan that I've had enough of the same old thing...

I'm also an old pokemon fan, but that doesn't mean that I don't like the newer games. I happen to like them. I'm really excited for HGSS. but I do agree that they should mix the plot up a little bit.
also, I heard from somewhere that they might be making greek god pokemon.

I hate these "When will it end" cos we all know the answer.

Anyway, I think the other however many Pokémon will be great, I always think they do :p
I don't know if this is off topic or what but.... Zoroark isn't a legendary is it? I mean legendaires don't have evolutions. So i can't wait to actually see the Legendary ones :D, Im most excited about the starters, I think they will be revealed next, I just think they will!
Also, is it just me that cannot wait to see all the cute pokémon!?

I really want to see the 5th Gen Pokemon as soon as possible. Hopefully the starters are good, and they have new powers. It would be also good to see new Pokemon with new evolution methods, but hopefully they don't really change the anime A LOT.

Back