XY Generation 6 fanart - So, I heard you don't love them yet?

Huh, it's starting to grow on me now. I think I'll pick Froakie in hopes he's gonna evolve into a Frogfucius looking guy... a old wise frog man on a cloud.

Aquapulse said:
Xous said:
;D
chespin_by_xous54-d5qwhue.png

fennekin_by_xous54-d5qvukm.png

froakie_by_xous54-d5qw4ws.png

I'd love to try drawing the Legendaries, but I shouldn't have even drawn these three with the other stuff I'm supposed to be doing. >_>;

I swear, it's like Ken Sugimori's artworks.

Nice work, Xous.

Xous = Sugimori in disguise

omg I so love chespin now especially after seeing what hes evolution could potentially look like, but Froakie is still my favorite he looks awesome and his name is awesome Freaky+Croak+Frog I love it lol. So many good fanarts in so little time damn I can draw but not that fast lol.

I loved the starters from the bat! These drawings are AMAZING.

My only question is.... how did these people find time yesterday/today to make such exquisite artwork? lol.

Why not? It doesn't take that long if you are good. ;) Also everyone wants to be the first, or among them. :3

frostwind said:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/5a372ab6f3aa3597e4e5a74e28ad75e2/tumblr_mgbo82YCr91rhk4y2o1_500.jpg

If these somehow were the official ones, I would explode with happiness. And then I'd spend ages and ages trying to figure out which starter I wanted...

Back