• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Gengar EX / Wobbuffett

sycamore

Aspiring Trainer
Hi i want to show you my deck idea with Gengar EX and straight Yveltal EX. We made strategy video about these decks (we will show you full deck, strategy and also few battles so i hope you will enjoy it.

Pokemon:

• 4 Gengar EX
    1 M Gengar EX
    4 Wobbuffet
    2 Sigilyph
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Professor Juniper
    4 N
    3 Skyla
    2 Lysandre
    1 Colress
    4 Dimension Valley
    4 Muscle Band
    3 Robo Substitute
    3 Ultra Ball
    2 Float Stone
    2 VS Seeker
    1 Computer Search
    1 Enhanced Hammer
    1 Escape Rope
    1 Professor's Letter
    1 Startling Megaphone
Energy:

• 4 Mystery Energy
    8 Psychic Energy

Gengar EX - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn_obxEUUjk

Edited to coincide with Deck Garage rules. Please include an actual list going forward and be sure to use a different thread for multiple deck lists. Thanks! --Mora

Get rid of mrga gengar, it won't help. Also lose the sigilyph as that wont help either. I guess you could use wobbufet but if you want it to be competitive, you need to add some sort of lock card, such as trevenant or garbordor, mabey even both!
Also, try LaserBank, as it adds more damage to gengars low damage output

Hope this helped

IMO, you may want to incorporate 1-2 Manectric EXs in order to protect your Gengars EXs from opponents' Yveltal EXs - your Gengar EXs primary nemesis.

Back