• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Geo's Trade Thread. Everything Must Go!!!!! (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, &

geo15721 said:
I'll do both for the Luxray GL Lv. X and something small. Maybe like a holo or a trainer? LMK

Well sorry I did not see your answer. So the problem is that I value Luxray GL Lv X higher than some goldstar cards, which you can't play anymore. And many people want luxray. So do you find anything else for those two cards.

RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, & more

cml for luxray gl x

RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, &

Rikko145 said:
Is there something from my list you want off of my list for your Leafy x?
Sorry I don't have Leafeon Lv. X anymore.

pan_chibura said:
Well sorry I did not see your answer. So the problem is that I value Luxray GL Lv X higher than some goldstar cards, which you can't play anymore. And many people want luxray. So do you find anything else for those two cards.

I also have these from your wants
Base Charizard non shadowless
Crystal Guardian Charizard
Power Keepers Charizard

tyranitar77 said:
cml for luxray gl x

Nothing. will you buy?

RE: {W} Tin Lv. X's, SV Lv. X's, Lux X, & $$ {H} Absol X, Elect FB X, Staraptor X, & more

Lol. I forgot about the deal, until I saw you post it on my thread. Since you don't mind TIN Xs.
How about:

$30 and Garchomp C Lv.X (TIN) (I need the extra $5 dollars for a prerelease)

For

Glaceon Lv.X and Gardevoir Lv.X

LMK

YourP1MP said:
Lol. I forgot about the deal, until I saw you post it on my thread. Since you don't mind TIN Xs.
How about:

$30 and Garchomp C Lv.X (TIN) (I need the extra $5 dollars for a prerelease)

For

Glaceon Lv.X and Gardevoir Lv.X

LMK

Deal! PM me.

sorry but no

ok thanks anyway

geo15721 said:
pan_chibura said:

Power Keepers Charizard

Alright so make me a reasonable offer. I can also buy if you want me to.

I see that your big want is Blaziekn FB lv.x, so do you want maybe....

My:
Blaziken FB lv.x

Your:
Dialga G lv.x or
Flygon lv.x

MY Dialga G X
Uxie LA

Your: Uxie X

pan_chibura said:
Power Keepers Charizard

[/quote]

I can do both Lv. X's & Base Set Charizard for your Luxray X and if you want to buy the others, you can, just let me know the prices you want them at

Jackolas said:
MY Dialga G X
Uxie LA

Your: Uxie X

How about

Your
Uxie LA RH
Rayquaza C X Tin
Garchomp C X Tin
Charizard G X Tin

My
Uxie X

vrapceboy said:
I see that your big want is Blaziekn FB lv.x, so do you want maybe....

My:
Blaziken FB lv.x

Your:
Dialga G lv.x or
Flygon lv.x

No thanks. I want it but won't trade to much for it

How much for that Uxie X?

geo15721 said:

I can do both Lv. X's & Base Set Charizard for your Luxray X and if you want to buy the others, you can, just let me know the prices you want them at
[/quote]

Alright you mean the goldstars not the LvX right? If yes I think we have a deal. I don't value the pk Charizard very high cause the last one I bought for 1$, but just let me know what you want for them.

Hey, I am interested in your Alakazam 4 Lv. X and your Hippowdon Lv. X.
Could you check my list please? I am pretty sure I have some of those DP promos you don't have and such. Thanks!

Tim

No Thanks

would you be interested in this trade:

My:
Palkia G X
Empoleon X (Tin)

Your Infernape 4 X

ace11 said:
would you be interested in this trade:

My:
Palkia G X
Empoleon X (Tin)

Your Infernape 4 X
No thanks.

pan_chibura said:

Alright you mean the goldstars not the LvX right? If yes I think we have a deal. I don't value the pk Charizard very high cause the last one I bought for 1$, but just let me know what you want for them.
[/quote]

So it's
My
Mudkip*
Treeko*
Base Set Charizard
PK Char
CG Char

Your
Luxray GL X
$3

YourP1MP said:

How does $28 sound?

geo15721 said:
No thanks.

pan_chibura said:

So it's
My
Mudkip*
Treeko*
Base Set Charizard
PK Char
CG Char

Your
Luxray GL X
$3

YourP1MP said:

How does $28 sound?
[/quote]

Awwww. Any discounts?

Cirrus921 said:
Hey, I am interested in your Alakazam 4 Lv. X and your Hippowdon Lv. X.
Could you check my list please? I am pretty sure I have some of those DP promos you don't have and such. Thanks!

Tim

I like your Cresselia X and all your Tin Lv. X's (low)

YourPimp------ $25?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back