Wi-Fi Trades Ger's player tread

luxneji

lost ends 2010 so sad
[/code]MY INFORMATION:

My Friend Code: 0731 1339 3221
AIM: PokeBeachWebsite
Contact Time: Please only contact me from 6:00 to 8:00 or when I am online. To negotiate a trade, please post in this thread.
I also battle lv 100 doble batlee legits pokemon any legendary bbut only one

MY HAVES/WANTS

POKEMON FOR TRADE====================

Mamoswine shiny lv.51
pichu shiny
evee shiny
Absol shiny lv.53
Zubat shiny lv. 13
Azumarill shiny lv. 18
peliper shiny lv 32
Marrill shiny lv 13
mightiyena shiny
Raticate shiny lv. 22
Alakazam shiny lv. 63
Shupet shiny
Bannete shiny lv. 37
Sandlash shiny lv. 100
Usaring shiny lv.100
Craudant shiny lv. 50
piloswine shiny lv.50
Fiones lv.1
pokemos with pokerus
mew lv 50
deoxis lv 30
celebi lv 40
All legesndaries exept arceus,shemyn, and darkrai
and manaphy I don't change it

POKEMON I WANT====================

Any Shiny
zangoose

ITEMS FOR TRADE======================

master balls

ITEMS I WANT=========================

none

RECORDS: 1

Hiro

LOSSES

Check my player thread, I have Shiny Pichu, Shiny Eevee, and Shiny Alakazam Lv 100. I will trade you these for any of your shiny pokemon that aren't these.

it depend in waht level are the pokemon and what do you mean about and then becouse you are only going to trade me 2 pokemon and I only 2 as well

Well ok the shupet and marrill are a problem becouse there in emerald and I hav ealredy tranfer but I can give you there evols of we wait to tomorrow to change them

How about Sandslash or Ursaring. Pick one:

And then either: Absol or Bannet or Azumarill. Pick one:

ok but the migthiyena i have to change it to you tomorow becous since i migrate havent pass a day a the shupet the same

ill trade u a magmortar or a shiny sharpedo or a lv 54 suicune for a shiny absol and or shiny shuppet, and or shiny marill

ok I like the tree chages but the ploblem with marrill and shupet and absol its taht there are in emerald and i would migrate tomorrow so tomorrow I pm or post here around 6:00 to make the change but its ok the change

i've checked thorugh everything possible and traced there history by people and the ot i still haven't been able to find i've checked there stats ivs and that stuff and it seems none sharked.

Back