• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Get a Deoxys-EX for $20!

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Rules:
1. I send with a sleeve and toploader in an envelope.
2. The card is mint unless I say otherwise.
3. I accept only concealed cash.
4. You send first.
5. You can counter-offer!

Cards I'm selling right now:

Deoxys-EX PF ($23)
Ghetsis RH PF ($3)
Absol PF ($3)
Shining Tyranitar Neo Destiny (NM) ($20)

Buy these cards in a bundle, and I could drop the price. Add cards I need from my WTB thread, and I'll drop the price.

RE: Just a few Plasma Things

By concealed cash do you mean cash in an envelope through the mail?

How low can you go on Deoxys EX because I feel like there a bit cheaper with PlasmaB coming out.
Same on Kyurems RH can you come down to $4

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
By concealed cash do you mean cash in an envelope through the mail?

How low can you go on Deoxys EX because I feel like there a bit cheaper with PlasmaB coming out.
Same on Kyurems RH can you come down to $4

I am wondering the same thing about the concealed cash? What do you mean by that?

Concealed cash is simply the money in a cruddy penny sleeve and a toploader, which is wrapped in a piece of computer paper. That's it. I use two sleeves to cover both sides.

If you added cards from my want to buy list I could do something. I can't on the Kyurem, (four is too low), but if you add Espeon/Serperior to the deal, (I'm also looking for some Dark Patch, Sableye, and Darkrai-EX), we could do something.

I could d 1x Serperior Tin Promo, 1x Serperior BC Holo, 2x Espeon DEX 48/108, and $3 for the RH Kyurem Plasma Freeze

Do you have any spare Juniper/N/Skyla you could toss in? And how mint are those cards? They need to have no scratches or edgewear to be acceptable. I'm picky because they're a part of my collection.

Serperior said:
Do you have any spare Juniper/N/Skyla you could toss in? And how mint are those cards? They need to have no scratches or edgewear to be acceptable. I'm picky because they're a part of my collection.

Only one of the espeon a has *tiny* edge wear the other ones have never been played and always been sleeved. I also have 4 N 3 Juniper and 2 Skyla

Alright, cool. I could do four if you threw those in...with two of those Supporters of your choice. (If they're in the condition like the one Espeon with edgewear, I'm fine with that.)

Selling Deoxys for $23, or for $20 and a few cards I need! Bump!

Back