Get a Worlds 2024 Coin with Pokemon Center Orders $50 and Up!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
To celebrate Worlds 2024, PokemonCenter.com will include a free coin in orders $50 and up.
Simply enter code “COIN24US” during checkout by clicking the “Enjoy Pokemon” link.

Worlds-2024-Coin-200x200.jpg

Worlds-2024-Coin-Back-200x200.jpg

It seems this promotion is in lieu of the free Worlds Pikachu promo card, which is now out of stock. If you still want to get that card, you should head to GameStop, Best Buy, or your local Pokemon League.

190-Pikachu-Worlds-Promo-143x200.jpg

Continue reading...

Well this is a nice consolation prize for anyone unable to buy Worlds merch at the event due to rampant scalping! /s
Is that metal?I swear I already see rust on that coin in the pic
I'm not seeing any rust on it but I do see reflections on it, specifically around the World Championship logo.

Phew I just a PC order last night for that Pikachu promo. Glad I got it before selling out.

I really like the coin. But at the moment I don't want or need anything from the Pokémon center so I think to just buy stuff to get the coin is not worth it for me.

Well this is a nice consolation prize for anyone unable to buy Worlds merch at the event due to rampant scalping! /s

I'm not seeing any rust on it but I do see reflections on it, specifically around the World Championship logo.
There's definitely rust above the W on the right pic (easier to see on a PC monitor than a phone).

Back