Gholdengo ex and Gimmighoul Illustration Rares, Jirachi, and More from “Raging Surf!”

Jirachi hard counters Sableye, but you gotta combo it with Manaphy to fully counter LZB, which is one more than most decks would rather use. The only one ok with that is probably Arceus decks, but they countered LZB by being big and bulky. In my opinion, it's either Jirachi or Manaphy. Also Gholdengo goes hard.

Jirachi hard counters Sableye, but you gotta combo it with Manaphy to fully counter LZB, which is one more than most decks would rather use. The only one ok with that is probably Arceus decks, but they countered LZB by being big and bulky. In my opinion, it's either Jirachi or Manaphy. Also Gholdengo goes hard.
Even then, LZB is so versatile it sometimes doesn't even need Sableye if built right.

All excited about jirachi , but it doesn't stop mew vunion. Also they can still place on ur active. 70 hp attack isn't good.
Plus we already have a polemon that stops all effects of attacks to all pokemon. Ans it doesn't see play. Ya it's a stage 1. But it has a useful attack
But does it only work if they have energy attached? Are you talking about Toedscool ex?

Plus, jirachi's usefulness? Not a total heel to the decks you may think it counters, but it still could be a slight annoyance, as the notables can adapt to counter ability, as demonstrated by the following two points: One, a single counter on it by hawlucha and a ting-lu-ex in active spot after means said ting-lu-ex could still put damage counters on a jirachi post-lucha. Two, one copy is not enough in some cases. LoBx decks, since they use the lost zone, still have a way to address jirachi, even if that way was not needed to this point, but it may become a must when jirachi comes: boss out jirachi, and giratina/drapion + lost world + shred/tail it out to the graveyard so that they can sableye spam after with no worry of reentry of jirachi into the field of play, as it is likely rendered unplayable by means of no playable copies existing outside of those within the lost zone for the rest of game.

The jirachi seems bait. Now I have to have jirachi AND manaphy on my bench to counter lzb? Sounds miserable to play with so many dead mon on board
Eh you can probably just ditch the Manaphy against lost box because if they can’t Lost Mine you it’s basically your w anyway.

Jirachi - I kinda like this card. Not just counters the Sableye, but also some unplayable spread decks that trying to spread dmg without the presence of Manaphy. 5
Medical Energy - colorless Herbal Energy, nvr saw play. 2-3
It wont stop abilities from putting damage and only works on basic pokemon, its very nerfed version of sky pillar and bronzong metal fortress.

Back