Wi-Fi Trades Ginji's shinies, ev'd and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 7-eleven Pikachu, WORLD10 Crobat, and the Movie13 Pokemon. I also have a few more somewhat rare events you may be interested in.

Unfortunately, I'm not really interested in trading events anymore, and am only LF ev'd Pokémon(since you said you only do event for event trades). :(

However, I have a few shiny ev'd Pokémon you may be interested in, including a shiny ev'd zangoose and shiny ev'd kabutops(I checked your ev'd list to see if you had them or not.)

If you are interested in trading, I am definitely interested in a lot of your shiny ev'ds. I could care less if you clone them. If you cannot clone, I can clone any Pokémon you want me to.

Alvin and the Minezumis said:
I have movie celebi - would you swap it for a shiny dratini?
What date do you have?
russell190 said:
I have a 7-eleven Pikachu, WORLD10 Crobat, and the Movie13 Pokemon. I also have a few more somewhat rare events you may be interested in.

Unfortunately, I'm not really interested in trading events anymore, and am only LF ev'd Pokémon(since you said you only do event for event trades). :(

However, I have a few shiny ev'd Pokémon you may be interested in, including a shiny ev'd zangoose and shiny ev'd kabutops(I checked your ev'd list to see if you had them or not.)

If you are interested in trading, I am definitely interested in a lot of your shiny ev'ds. I could care less if you clone them. If you cannot clone, I can clone any Pokémon you want me to.
Is your 7-eleven pikachu legit?

Ginji said:
What date do you have?
russell190 said:

Is your 7-eleven pikachu legit?

Yes, it is.

What would you give me for a shiny cresselia I don't really want it sooo.... (I traded it just to show off to my cousin in a battle and I never trained it it's a level 50 and I'm not sure if it is hacked or not but I think it's legit.) PM me if your interested and I'll give you my fc xD

DarkWolfDragon said:
What would you give me for a shiny cresselia I don't really want it sooo.... (I traded it just to show off to my cousin in a battle and I never trained it it's a level 50 and I'm not sure if it is hacked or not but I think it's legit.) PM me if your interested and I'll give you my fc xD

I'm not really interested in it, sorry

hey will you trade that shiny charizard for a celebi or deoxys? i used action replay to find them, did not change stats, level, move, anything lemme know thanx

tyler192 said:
hey will you trade that shiny charizard for a celebi or deoxys? i used action replay to find them, did not change stats, level, move, anything lemme know thanx

I'm not interested in hacks

GUYS GINJI DOES NOT ACCEPT HACKS OF ANY KIND SHAPE OR FORM This means before you trade for ANYTHING on his thread GET IT HACKED CHECKED FIRST because he ONLY wants 100% legit Pokemon. Clones are fine but they have to be legit BEFORE YOU TRADE.:) He does not likes hacks because they are worth nothing. I am finding out also and I hate hacked events myself so DO NOT TRADE HIM HACKS.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back