Gleafeon Pokemon Art Gallery

What do you think about my artwork?

• Total voters

TheOtterBoy

Open Sesame Tofu!
Hello,and welcome to my art thread!
Here,I will mostly post Pokemon Art,but I will have other Non-Pokemon related Art for sure!First before posting any other art,I will finish drawing all the new 156 Pokemon,and I have drawed a total of 12/156 New Pokemon,and I will also post them here.Tell me what do you think about my art! :D

New 156 Pokemon:
#496 Janovy:
13zzp82.png

#512 Yanakkie:
30kf41u.png

#514 Baokkie:
16lmlp2.png

#516 Hiyakkie:
2hxnmrk.png

#530 Doryuuzu:
28sn4ok.png

#535 Otamaro:
2vkgvtt.png

#542 Hahakomori:
5ceeyq.png

#547 Erufuun:
i6c8k4.png

#549 Doredia:
24n4q50.png

#553 Waruvile:
nl3itl.png

#554 Darumakka:
n4v0v7.png

#582 Vanipeti:
dmxv8j.png

#587 Emonga:
30394b9.png

#592 Pururiru:
2qdpzys.png

#602 Shibishirasu:
j9q58k.png

#607 Hitomoshi:
1zvshg2.png

#608 Ranpuraa:
2wrgb3r.png

#641 Tornelos:
2emo0ut.png

#645 Landlos:
153xq3r.png

#648 Meloetta (Voice From):
fee97b.png

I will add more New 156 Pokemon drawings.

NOTE:I DO NOT TRACE MY DRAWINGS.Many People tell me that,its annoying and not true that I trace them.

At least are people looking at my thread anymore?Sigh,that's why I deleted my other Art Thread >_>

I really like them, although Jaroda needs a little work on....
I also recommend using a scanner. n_n
My favourite would be Pokabu :D

Really nice works here.
The only thing bothering is Victini's head.
It's a bit too big.

Other than that, I love all the other stuff you did. c:

OMG...People,im USING a scanner >_>

Oh,and about Victini's head...Well,I used a compass (spelling) for its head,maybe that's why its head its too big... ._.
Oh,and I will be most likely to update tomorrow,I haven't got the chance to update

What you do is that you don't try to press as hard as you can when your coloring.

Start out by filling the pokemon in completely with light use of the pencil.
Then, press slightly harder on the parts that would seem to have a shadow.

Gleafeon said:
By the way,can someone give me tips to shade drawings?

It's very tricky if you cant visualise the light behaviour on the object. To do so means you need to first determine where the light comes from, and then the shape of the object, i.e. which parts face away from the light, those will be the shaded portions.

TO do the actual shading, use a dark pencil and apply light pressure first. Then do it again for the parts you want darker. Don't go for high pressure because light pressure lets you control the depth more.

Yeah,you will lock the post anyways,but still <_< Well,im Re-Drawing some Pokemon,thats why I wasnt active with the thread lately.I will try to update more oftenly :^]

These are great! They look amazing, LOL it makes the pokemon look happier then the sigamorie artwork.
They are really cool! I especially like pokabu!

Back