Going Solo — What if Arceus VSTAR Didn’t Have a Partner?

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hello PokeBeach readers! Isaiah here, and I am happy to be bringing you all another article! Last time, I delivered a meta snapshot for the then-upcoming 2023 World Championships, elaborating on which decks I expected to see success. Generally, I would say that I was largely correct with my predictions, barring the fact that I might have misread how well Arceus VSTAR was going to do. Additionally, I may have slightly underrated Mew VMAX, as that was the deck that ultimately won the World Championship in the hands of Vance Kelley as well as being the most popular deck in Top 8 of the tournament.
The Current Meta
SV03_EN_164.png

Weirdly, there are no more major events in the same format as the World Championship thanks to the release...

Continue reading...

Dang. The whole pathing urself to use Slaking V is genius

I like having a colorless build but I would play two slaking since sometimes you just need a basic attacker that can hit hard next turn and force an opponent to choose between threats and fall into an easy revenge kill with box of disaster or force them to waste resources around it then Iono them next turn to punish them

There's a new tech floating around with RadGreninja and Poppy. Allows for some surprising plays when they dont expect an arceus deck to be able to attack with RadGreninja. Worthwhile to include considering the power of greninja in this current format.

There's a new tech floating around with RadGreninja and Poppy. Allows for some surprising plays when they dont expect an arceus deck to be able to attack with RadGreninja. Worthwhile to include considering the power of greninja in this current format.
thats actually insane.
and i thought poppy was bad ?

thats actually insane.
and i thought poppy was bad ?
Poppy isn't bad but very situational, it's kinda of like Geeta rn. But it is kinda hard to play it since instead of arcecus vstar search engine your playing a supporter/( and need a switch) Arceus is just the better option because it lets you choose other outs while playing supporter like Boss or Iono.

Back