Good Buy?

abaxter94

Peach is staring into your soul
I was wondering, I wanted to buy this booster pack that comes with 5 cards. Did you have any luck with it, or not? It costs an extra doller, but if it is just a bunch of common cards, I won't do it. I once got a pack with a promo card, and the promo card was an old card that wasn't in format. It cost me an extra doller!

If it comes with out-of-format cards, dont buy it. It's like buying the base set squirtle... useless. But, I've never heard of these 5-card packs before.

those are pertty much useless . the ones ive gotten usually come with out of format common cards back from the original sets . only once i got a more recent bonus card which was a rare magneton from frlg but thats usless too unless your a collector . the only usfull bonus cards i have found were basic energy cards . defenetly not worth the extra dollar .

No. These sound like the POP packs except with 5 cards in it and I always get bad cards in it. I would guess that this is sort of like those and I probably wouldn't buy it.

Back