Good decks AFTER a rotation

Paul said:
Blastoise UL + Metagross SV + Feraligatr Prime
It has the ability to knockout almost anything with 100 Damage and 20 less HP of all Pokemon in play.

Anydeck that requires you to set up more than 1 stage 2 next season will fail. Its just too slow without claydol and uxie.

GHJamesGH said:
Anydeck that requires you to set up more than 1 stage 2 next season will fail. Its just too slow without claydol and uxie.

Well, we still got Dodrio SV and with this deck you don't have a hand with Energy, because you can use Rain Dance to attach those to your Pokemon. Then you can still draw a nice amount of cards.

Paul said:
Well, we still got Dodrio SV and with this deck you don't have a hand with Energy, because you can use Rain Dance to attach those to your Pokemon. Then you can still draw a nice amount of cards.

You mean that ONE card that Dodrio will draw you? Oh yes, real speed right there -.-

Do not forget about the card called MAGNEZONE FOR DRAW.
Well, I think Charizard will be beast with a rotation.

Charizard will not be as good as you think. It will lose speed with cards like Roseanne's Research going out.

Charizard is one of the only cards that can properly benefit from the ninetails/typhlosion engine, with consistent draw and energy accel

Donphan
Charizard
Gengar
Pretty much any SP.
Kingdra if Charizard doesn't get played a lot.

And if we're thinking about engines, I know someone who's using Staraptor FB X to get set up. It works out really well.

(I dunno if this has already been mentioned, but if so I apologize).

I don't see why everyone wants to talk about the rotation. Of course, there's nothing hurtful about a little discussion, but I just don't see the point of discussing what decks will be good in 4 months, seeing as how we have U.S. Nationals, Worlds, and a whole new set coming out before rotation will hit (well, at the same time really). Not to mention that we're likely to have another set come out before any tournaments come around that even matter (Cities).

I dunno, just my opinion.

Diversified Zard. Something toolboxy using the Ninetales draw engine and some Charizards, and enough fire pokemon to keep him powered up, with some possible cross-typed techs. We'll really have to see what's coming in Fire to see if zard is going to end up being a bulky deck or some kind of turbonium donk in the new format. Right now I prefer playing it as a bit controllish.

PikachuMatrix said:
Out of curiosity which Charizard are we talking about here?

the one from arceus, that adds 10 damaget for each fire pokemon on your bench.

Charizard, Jumpluff, Kingdra, Donphan, and Steelix will all be the kings of the meta. SPs will still see play if Platinum doesn't get rotated. Entei Raikou might see some play, and Lost Zone decks will obviously be played. As far as engine goes, Noctowl HG/SS will be okay, but Staraptor FB X and Magnezone Prime will be a lot better.

Ok guys, Sp's are the best now but they depend uxie, treiners and call energy and other stuff to get a fast set up, without uxie and play against spiritomb and judge how fast you guys set up? Is very loool only 4 cyrus for a buntch of treiners, stage 2 decks with new supporters still fast, claydol isn't a big deal because is less 4 slots, the best decks we will know afther clash of summit cames out and the next rotation, witch I hope RR-on ( 8 sets from 2007 and 2008 out ).

Back