Good Licensed Games

Xdog

Pokemon X(dog) and Y
I didn't see this thread anywhere, so forgive me if it's a repeat.

So licensed games are notoriously bad, but what are some of the best you've played? Or do you think they're all terrible?

Shrek 2 (gamecube) It may help that I love the Shrek movies, but the 4 people cooperative gameplay and 10 characters keeps that game amusing.

Goldeneye 007 I'll admit that I've never played the 64 version, but the Wii one is stunning. It's the first FPS I've owned even though I love them.

I've also heard good things about Epic Mickey and Toy Story 3. I liked the Toy Story 1 game on playstation, but i was really young so it might not have been that great ;)

Astro Boy: Omega Factor, which is probably one of the best games on the GBA and one of my favorite games ever made, period.

The Incredibles:Not as bad as some claim it to be.Possibly and quite arguably the most fascinating movie-based game I have ever played.

Finding Nemo: Super pretty and peaceful, felt like I was playing Echo the Dolphin.

Guys, again, neither of those are licensed games. I'll excuse Darkvoid for thinking that Kingdom Hearts is one, but it doesn't really qualify.

Back