Gorillaz Discussion Thread

What is your opinion on the band Gorillaz?

• Yay

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SinnohTrainer17

ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli
Hey everyone! I am a huge Gorillaz fan and I hope I can share my love of the Gorillaz band with other members of this forum! Please discuss your thoughts on their new album, Plastic Beach, or their old albums, Demon Days and Gorillaz. Below is their YouTube channel:

www.youtube.com/user/gorillaz

Discuss!

I absolutely love Gorillaz! I swear the first thing I do in the morning is get up and listen to Clint Eastwood. I love the Gorillaz, theyre one of my favorite bands. Too bad they arent real people. I just find it funny that the singer of Gorillaz is the guy that sings the woo hoo song.

Yeah man, Gorrilaz are great. Plastic Beach is great. All their songs are great. Clint Eastwood, Superfast Jellyfish, Rinestone Eyes, 19-2000, and Sweepstakes.

I love their songs. The variety is great in their music. The beats are catchy, and the amount of different instruments they have is great in this era of pop and repeating lyrics/melodies playing over and over.

dmaster out.

Completely agreed. I usually get sick of today's pop music pretty quickly, because I keep hearing the same stuff. However with the Gorillaz, you get a whole variety of music. Listen to White Flag, then Superfast Jelly Fish, then Stylo, then On Melancholy Hill. Completely different types of music. My favorites have to be 19-2000, Feel Good Inc, Dare, El Manana, Stylo, On Melancholy Hill, Rhinestone Eyes, and White Flag.

i love the gorillaz. every song of theirs sounds so different, feel good inc and clint eastwood are amazing and every song on plastic beach is awesome

You, my crappy punk rock friend, need to learn to read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back